Hello from Virginia!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kalkan

Babyface
Just want to say hi as I am sitting here getting so excited about the show in TWO days in Baltimore. This will be only the 2nd time I've seen U2 - I've been a huge Springsteen fan since '78- never really gave much credit to other live performances until I saw Bono and the boys, in Charlottesville last year. WOW - now I'm hooked! Glad to have this show to look forward to as it's been a couple of tough days accepting the loss of Clarence Clemons. I won an auction for a Red Zone ticket and I'm hunting for a second one so my 21 year old son can join me.

Just want to say hi as I am sitting here getting so excited about the show in TWO days in Baltimore. This will be only the 2nd time I've seen U2 - I've been a huge Springsteen fan since '78- never really gave much credit to other live performances until I saw Bono and the boys, in Charlottesville last year. WOW - now I'm hooked! Glad to have this show to look forward to as it's been a couple of tough days accepting the loss of Clarence Clemons. I won an auction for a Red Zone ticket and I'm hunting for a second one so my 21 year old son can join me.

Welcome, Kalkan! I have family in the Charlottesville area, so we were at that show, too--Scott Stadium seemed really small after Soldier Field in Chicago, where we will be heading again in two weeks. Have a wonderful time in Balto!
:hug:

Back
Top Bottom