Hello from Tacoma! So whos the biggest U2 Fan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rodstohogs

Babyface
Im a long time U2 fan but would have to say that my wife is the biggest U2 fan of all time. She can answer any U2 question, knows every word to every song,sees as many shows as she possibly can,plays u2 music every day, Has a U2 Tattoo, owns a custom U2 themed car.
So I am curious if anyone has her beat?

:wave: Hi from up the road in Seattle! Are you coming to the show at Qwest?

I'm sure you will find many challengers to your wife's title around here. :wink:

We will be at the show!

Look forward to meeting challengers as well....Thanks for saying hi that is nice.
Here is my wifes car we will be going to concert in. Not sure how to share pics and vids on here. However here is a youtube vid. Be sure to say Hi if you see us.

YouTube - ‪U2 Hottest bands edition by james Scott‬‏

:wave: Hi from up the road in Seattle! Are you coming to the show at Qwest?

I'm sure you will find many challengers to your wife's title around here. :wink:

Hi from Sammamish! Wow, that's some paint job! I saw a woman in a black suv driving around Issaquah a while ago with personalized plates that said " I LUV BONO" and I thought that was devotion but you take the cake.
PS. You should change the music to a U2 song on your video. Fast Cars or Daddy's Gonna Pay. :D Just sayin.

Would love to put a U2 song on the video. Copyrights! gets flagged quick too! Didnt want to use another bands music either so went with the epic mood music.
thanks so much for the kinds words

Hi from Sammamish! Wow, that's some paint job! I saw a woman in a black suv driving around Issaquah a while ago with personalized plates that said " I LUV BONO" and I thought that was devotion but you take the cake.
PS. You should change the music to a U2 song on your video. Fast Cars or Daddy's Gonna Pay. :D Just sayin.

Back
Top Bottom