Hello from Southern California

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RH87

The Fly
Hello everyone.

I've been a U2 fan pretty much from the beginning. I was a member of a few fan boards in the early-mid 2000's. Over time, some life priorities drew my attention away and I became less active on the forums.

I last saw the band live at Anaheim in April of 2005. Again, life priorities and some bad timing have kept me from getting to any shows since. I always followed from a distance, but when I heard they were coming to the Forum in LA again I decided I'd like to see them someplace that's relatively small. I lucked out with tickets it seems...but that's for another thread.

I'm looking forward to getting around the boards and catching up on things. Thanks for having me on the board!

Hello everyone.

I've been a U2 fan pretty much from the beginning. I was a member of a few fan boards in the early-mid 2000's. Over time, some life priorities drew my attention away and I became less active on the forums.

I last saw the band live at Anaheim in April of 2005. Again, life priorities and some bad timing have kept me from getting to any shows since. I always followed from a distance, but when I heard they were coming to the Forum in LA again I decided I'd like to see them someplace that's relatively small. I lucked out with tickets it seems...but that's for another thread.

I'm looking forward to getting around the boards and catching up on things. Thanks for having me on the board!

Welcome. Great to have you!!

Back
Top Bottom