Hello from Seattle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AnnaSunset

Babyface
:wave:Hello everyone, just a quick intro as I'm new here. I'm Anna from Seattle, Washington (I should mention the fact that I'm half Australian:sexywink:) and I'm an art student. I love music and U2 so I decided to check out this cool site!

Hello from San Diego! Welcome to Interference. Where in Australia does half of you hail from? My husband and I did a surf trip down there a few years ago. We have a friend who lives in Newcastle and we drove from there all the way up to the Town of 1770 surfing, camping, and snorkeling. I love Oz...could definitely live there if I could move all my family & friends down there with me. MMm meat pies
Oh yeah, and Seattle is pretty cool too. My best U2 bud lives there!
:wave:

Hello from San Diego! Welcome to Interference. Where in Australia does half of you hail from? My husband and I did a surf trip down there a few years ago. We have a friend who lives in Newcastle and we drove from there all the way up to the Town of 1770 surfing, camping, and snorkeling. I love Oz...could definitely live there if I could move all my family & friends down there with me. MMm meat pies
Oh yeah, and Seattle is pretty cool too. My best U2 bud lives there!
:wave:

My dad's originally from Melbourne, though I've only been there twice:cute:

Ahh...we have a good friend who is originally from Melbourne. It IS a very long trip so no wonder you haven't visited much-and so expensive! Although my husband just got tickets for $700 for work!

hi, welcome to interference!! I grew up in Federal Way and live in Arizona now but I do come home to visit a lot!

I didn't realize there's a few people from Western Washington on here. I knew of two of you on here but that's all.

Back
Top Bottom