Hello from Maryland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mdw3935

Refugee
Hi everyone, this is my first post. I've been a U2 fan for about 20 years now. It all started with Pride but they got me for life with Bad. I've been coming to this site for years but I think it is time that I join the U2 family here. I have a wonderful husband, who know that there were 4 Irish men in my life way before him. I also have 2 kids who probably won't be U2 fans just because I make them listen to them at home and the car*lol*. I was born and raised in Houston, Texas but have lived in South Carolina, Florida and now Maryland. I look forward to chatting it up with fellow fans. By the way my name is Michelle, hello.

Last edited:
Hello Michelle and welcome:wave: BTW, you can call me Angie:) I have 3 kids, husband and live in WI.:wave: Been a fan since 1981.

Hello Michelle and welcome to Interference. Where abouts in Maryland do you live? I have been to your fair state many many times. I have a nephew and his wife who lives in Parkville, just right outside of Baltimore. Also I have been fan of the band for 20 years also. :wave:

I live in Urbana. It is 40 mins. north of D.C. and 40 mins. west of Baltimore. We are just south of Frederick. I prefer Baltimore to D.C. (at least for football teams). Although I'm a die hard Houston Texans fan. Where around Baltimore is Parkville? I know where Towson is. By the way glad to met you. I don't know why I waited so long to finally join here, but with all the hype about the new album and tour I have finally joined. Yeah!!! :happy:

mdw3935 said:
I live in Urbana. It is 40 mins. north of D.C. and 40 mins. west of Baltimore. We are just south of Frederick. I prefer Baltimore to D.C. (at least for football teams). Although I'm a die hard Houston Texans fan. Where around Baltimore is Parkville? I know where Towson is. By the way glad to met you. I don't know why I waited so long to finally join here, but with all the hype about the new album and tour I have finally joined. Yeah!!! :happy:

Towson is not to far from Parkville. Also I used to have family living in Frederick. Been to D.C. many times, also I have some friends living in Fairfax Va.

Back
Top Bottom