Hello from Argentina!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Guguza

Refugee
I've been here long time posting pictures but I've never introduced myself properly.

I used to post more pics in Bonoonline Forum, where I was a moderator and the Picture Posting Goddess (my chicks gave me that title). :cute:

My nickname there was Bonita... but everybody just call me Bon. :heart:

I've known some great people here.

But for the ones who don't know me... I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I'm 26 and I've been a U2 fan since 1998.

I luckily saw the Vertigo Tour twice in my city.

I met Bono the only day he came out to meet fans. I've got his autograph and I caressed his beard!!! :drool:

So... yeah, I'm a bonoholic! :love:

Hola Bon! I'm not really the right person to welcome you, because you've been here much longer than me!

You're so lucky to have touched that face, and to have looked into those beautiful blue eyes! But you know that. :wink:

SnowCanWait said:
Hola Bon! I'm not really the right person to welcome you, because you've been here much longer than me!

You're so lucky to have touched that face, and to have looked into those beautiful blue eyes! But you know that. :wink:

I totally disagree with you... who is better than my best friend for give me the welcome? :heart:

Yeah, I'm a bit lucky... my hand still remember the feeling... :drool:

Hey! I went to Argentina for 6 months as an exchange student. I loved it so much. I was in Santa Fe, in a small town called Esperanza. Extra?o a la Argentina much?simo!

Hey! I went to Argentina for 6 months as an exchange student. I loved it so much. I was in Santa Fe, in a small town called Esperanza. Extra?o a la Argentina much?simo!

So sweet of you! :cute:

Glad that you like my contry!

Indeed, Santa Fe is a beatiful province and their small towns are really charming.

6 months... is a lot of time! When did you come?

I there!

Bon!

How´s it going?! I´m also from Argentina! I´m also 26 and i like U2 since 1994. I saw them live en 1998 Pop Mart Tour in BsAs all 3 concerts, then I travelled to see the Vertigo Tour in Spain, Barcelona an San Sebastian, and again in Buenos Aires like you! I was lucky enough to meet the band everywhere i saw them live...

here u r my MSN, vitivox@hotmail.com

Best wishes,

Tom!

Bon!

How´s it going?! I´m also from Argentina! I´m also 26 and i like U2 since 1994. I saw them live en 1998 Pop Mart Tour in BsAs all 3 concerts, then I travelled to see the Vertigo Tour in Spain, Barcelona an San Sebastian, and again in Buenos Aires like you! I was lucky enough to meet the band everywhere i saw them live...

here u r my MSN, vitivox@hotmail.com

Best wishes,

Tom!

Wow! Lucky you!

I'm so jealous! So you have seen a lot U2...

I didn't see the PopMart Tour :sigh:

See you...

:)Hello, Hello and Welcome!! Can always use another Bono fan around here!:heart::bonodrum:yes, your hand was Very lucky!! LOL! enjoy it around here....lots of us just like you!:love:

Back
Top Bottom