Hello everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

irelandwhispers

War Child
Is this where I'm supposed to welcome myself? It's been a long time since I posted on any sort of message forum other than my own unworthy forum in my tiny little inadequate piece of hyperspace. But here I am anyway. If you see me wandering around lost, feel free to point me in the right direction. (Pointing me towards Bono would suffice :D ).

hi :wave:

so does ireland really whisper?

you're going to find bono pictures in pleba. i cringe at sending anyone there, but i'm just trying to be helpful.

IWasBored said:
hi :wave:

so does ireland really whisper?

you're going to find bono pictures in pleba. i cringe at sending anyone there, but i'm just trying to be helpful.

Don't worry...I already found the Bono pics. :heart:

As for Ireland, it whispers through my headphones in the form of Bono's voice. =)

Everyone else, thanks for welcoming me.

irelandwhispers said:

Don't worry...I already found the Bono pics. :heart:

As for Ireland, it whispers through my headphones in the form of Bono's voice. =)

Everyone else, thanks for welcoming me.

Hi, Welcome, love that name by the way.........and let me say this you just made me listen to Velvet Dress twice.....

:sexywink:

So your like not really from Ireland???

welcome anyway :wave:

:)

Lara Mullen said:
So your like not really from Ireland???

welcome anyway :wave:

:)

I once had 'Cheshire' in a screen name and everyone thought I was from England except for the Alice in Wonderland fans. :shrug: Currently, I am a Michigander trapped in Kentucky and neither place feels like home to me. "Home/I can't say where it is/But I know I'm going."

Hi back to everyone! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom