Hello Again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spinninghead77

Refugee
Hi Everyone,

Although I am not officially a newbie I still thought that I would introduce myself in this thread.

I joined Interference and PLEBA in December of 2001 and posted like mad until May. At that point, I moved out of my parents house and into my own (computer free) apartment. I also started a new job and I didn't feel comfortable spending the majority of my day on-line.

I have been at my job for many months now and am now at the point where I feel comfortable visiting Interference once all my work is done. I would like to join the Interference once again. Hopefully I will be welcomed back with open arms.

I really miss the Interference community, and all the wonderful people that I met here.

For those of you that don't know me, my friends call me 'spinny', and I live in Toronto. Most importantly, I am a Bono girl!

:wave:

I said hi to you in PLEBA already...but I'm just full of greetings today...so how 'bout another one?

Hi...:wave: :D

Thanks. I am happy to see you again too :hug:

What's new in MVD Land? What about you Adam'sWildHoney?
What about you Bonochick? How are your wedding plans coming along?

Nice to know ya, Bonosgirl84... sounds like you had a great time in Vegas! You coming to party in Cleveland?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom