Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

azangel410

Babyface
Hi everyone!! My name is Chelsea and I'm new here. My best friend is Barbara (Queen Bee). She is so obsessed with U2 that she is turning me into a fan too! She wants me to go with her to a U2 concert that might be coming here and I like U2 anyway! I have so many favorite songs that it's hard to pick just one but I think my favorite would have to be "Sweetest Thing". My favorite member of the band is Bono. It used to be Larry but Barbara converted me. I also like Mr. MacPhisto, but most of all, HIS SHOES!!! They are FANTASTIC!!!! Yeah, so, a little about me... I am 17 and I live in Tucson, Arizona. I am HUGE in performing arts. What can I say, I'm a drama queen :wink: . Well, that's about it, I'm quite boring but it's nice to be invited to such a board!! :D

Chelsea

Hello my friend...

Nice to meet you Chelsea, you made a wise and on being a U2 fan. Welcome to the family. (ENJOY.........................):wink: :wink:

Re: Hello my friend...

umightsay said:
Nice to meet you Chelsea, you made a wise and on being a U2 fan. Welcome to the family. (ENJOY.........................):wink: :wink:

Wise choice on being a U2 fan, sorry about the mistake. I'm just typing to fast. Welcome again.:wink:

:wave: Interference will probably make you an even bigger fan! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom