Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darren

Babyface
Hello. I'm new. I don't really have much to say other than that.

From one Babyfaced Newbie to another, Welcome! What, exactly, is with this Rex Playdough Dog thingy? I want to say that I've seen him before but can't recall. Maybe I've seen him at the Spikes Twisted Film Festival? I dunno, anywho take care -=Cleasai :wink:

Thanks all!

The avatar is from a claymation TV show called "Rex the Runt" made by Aardman (the same company behind Wallace & Gromit). See http://www.rextherunt.co.uk/

This particular character is Vince. I noticed someone else on Interference also has him as an avatar (but a different pic of him).

There's some clips of the show on the website and I think a couple of the episodes are viewable on Atomfilms.

--Darren

Darren said:
This particular character is Vince. I noticed someone else on Interference also has him as an avatar (but a different pic of him).

You?re probably talking about mr. nice guy Basstrap :D

Welcome aboard and have fun! :)

Run?

Why run? Is there something going on here I don't know about? I can't deny it, I'm a little bit scared now. Whatever have I got myself into? Maybe you should put some sort of warning on the sign-up screen.

Such as?

You seem to know a lot about this place. What sort of things are going on here?

Perturbed

This is really perturbing. I suppose you might be joking... I don't know though. I wish I could be sure. Everyone seemed so honest at the start but now I don't know who to trust.

Funny how everyone who joins seems to have the same problem...
Anyway, yes, i was joking(kinda:eek:).

I shouldve stated that, i mean, you dont even know me and my reputation around here. How could you possibly tell i was kidding? Sorry about that.

I just tend to get over excited when dealing with innocent newbies.:macdevil:

Last edited:
OK, thanks for admitting you were joking. It takes guts to come clean, and I admire that, but all the same I think it's kind of mean to do that to newbies. (Heh.)

Thanks for all the genuine welcomes ;) and also thanks to the people in the chat room I've spoken to since arriving here. Very welcoming.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom