Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the edges plec

Acrobat
:wave: Hi i'm the edges plec(John) i'm 36 years old and live inSouthport uk.I've been into u2 since the fire single came out.I have seen u2 live twice the first time was at wembley stadium for the joshua tree tour the second was at roundhay park in Leeds for the zoorapa tour both times u2 blew my mind. was hoping to go to Manchester for the vertigo tour but have so afr been unable to get a ticket.
Anyway thats me.

Hi :wave:
Zooropa tour was amazing! I saw them in Glasgow at Celtic! :wink:

susanp6 said:
Hi :wave:
Zooropa tour was amazing! I saw them in Glasgow at Celtic! :wink:

Have you seen my Glasgow Zooropa 93 photos that are in my gallery? I had a photo pass and got some photographs of the crowd.

Hi Ewen! Nope, i haven't. How do i see that? And how did you get the pass? What a show that was, eh? Were you at the 1st or 2nd night?Or both even??!!

I went to the 1st night only, but hey i was at the front of the B-stage!! :yes: :D I had QUITE a view!

susanp6 said:
Hi Ewen! Nope, i haven't. How do i see that? And how did you get the pass? What a show that was, eh? Were you at the 1st or 2nd night?Or both even??!!

I went to the 1st night only, but hey i was at the front of the B-stage!! :yes: :D I had QUITE a view!

you click on the 'gallery' icon underneath any of my postings. I was at both shows but had the photo pass for the second night only.

23596crowdZoo2.jpg

23596BonoZoo1.jpg

Ewen - Good pics! It's just a pity the crowd pic is taken on the 8th, otherwise there would be a good chance of seeing me on there!

I love your cat too! He looks a lot like my mums' cat, Sweep!
:wink:

Thanx for telling me about your pics, Ewen! :up:

:applaud: Nice pics Ewen.Theres something that i've always wanted to know was there anything printed on the paper money that was fired off the stage during desire as we could'nt catch any.

the edges plec said:
:applaud: Nice pics Ewen.Theres something that i've always wanted to know was there anything printed on the paper money that was fired off the stage during desire as we could'nt catch any.

23596zooecu2.jpg

23596zooecu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom