Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Girl1978

Blue Crack Addict
I get so lost trying to figure out my way around here! :lol: I just found this thread and I figured I'd introduce myself since I've been posting I think since the beginning of this month or maybe the end of last mth..Sooo...I'm U2Gal1978 ;), I'm 26, and I live in Boston, Massachusetts(the snowy hell that it is) and I work 2 jobs and I go to school part time to study psychology. I just want to say I really love this forum and I think it's one of the best by far! Thanks for making me feel welcome. :)

Welcome! :wave:
2 jobs and you still find time to get on this forum?!?!
Once you enter the forum there is no escape!!!:wink:

Hey Mucca - that's my warning! Don't steal my line! *shakes fist*
lol :hug:
Once you're in, there's no getting out!
But honestly, 2 jobs, how *do* you find the time?
Hey, I just noticed, that all 3 off us are "January (2005)" babies...aren't we just so special?
(and look how many posts we've got already...this place is seriously addicting!)
Oh yeah..Hi! :wave:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Hey Mucca - that's my warning! Don't steal my line! *shakes fist*

Hey, I just noticed, that all 3 off us are "January (2005)" babies...aren't we just so special?
(and look how many posts we've got already...this place is seriously addicting!)
Oh yeah..Hi! :wave:

Brightest - Well I already stole it!:madspit: You can have your line back it's not that original anyway LOL:wink:

It seems that out of the 3 of us I'm the least chatty :(

Mucca said:

Brightest - Well I already stole it!:madspit: You can have your line back it's not that original anyway LOL:wink:

It seems that out of the 3 of us I'm the least chatty :(

LOL *glares just for effect*

Ha ha, Mucca, you're chatty too! :hug:
And it seems that *I* may be trying to break some record....honestly...it hasn't even been a month..and look at me!!!

~BrightestStar~ said:

LOL *glares just for effect*

Ha ha, Mucca, you're chatty too! :hug:
And it seems that *I* may be trying to break some record....honestly...it hasn't even been a month..and look at me!!!

You are going out of control!! Sleep more and dream about Mr.Sexy Beast! It'll be healthy for you!:wink:

No, you'd have to get out of bed. You can't possibly keep off the "blue crack"!:wink:

Besides you have to keep up your posting record!:D

Back
Top Bottom