Helllooooooo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

davs78

Babyface
Good evening from a freezing cold small town in the middle of the UK that no-one's ever heard of!!!

I've been lurking as a non-member for a few days now so I decided to take the plunge and join up...been obsessed with U2 for a good 18 years now - had Achtung Baby forced upon me at school and never looked back. Only got to see U2 for the first time 3 years ago on the Vertigo tour so it was a long time coming!

Anyway, now you've read my essay I'll just say I'm glad to be here and I'll get on with posting (the fantasy set-list thread looks very inviting!)

Sorry all for taking ages to reply :huh:

Welcome! :wave:. Are you looking forward to attend to one of the 360° tour shows?

I was lucky enough to get GA tickets for Don Valley in Sheffield...especially amazing as it's on my birthday and only an hours drive from where I live!

Hello all!!! Thanks for the incredible warm welcome :D

...and by the way, elevated_u2_fan, I wish I'd thought of having GOB as my avatar. I've been searching for ages for a gif of him doing the chicken dance!

(and if anyone who reads this has never seen Arrested Development, you won't have a clue what I'm talking about!)

Back
Top Bottom