Hej - Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PMgep

Babyface
I'd like to welcome myself to this forum. I think it will be great fun to be here. I like forums, and I hope that this one will turn out as fun as it seems.

Det h?r blir trevligt.

S?, let me introduce myself.

My name is Stefan and I'm a 19 year old guy from Helsingborg, Sweden. I have just moved in here but it seems god fun here.

Jag ?r ganska ny.

I'm pretty new to U2 actually. I have only listened to them since 2000. But since I'm only 19, I hope to be able to listen to them many years in the future. My favourite song are ?Where the streets have no name? from the Zooropa tour. I just love that really looooong intro. More of that!

U2 rockar!!!

Besides from U2, I'm (almost) all into electronic music. My favourites are Jean-Michel Jarre, Kraftwerk, Bj?rk, Bet shop boys and Depeche mode. But I also enjoy Iron Maiden (If any one has a spare ticket for the concert in Copenhagen or Gothenburg, please let me know).

Jag vill se U2 live!!!

I have never seen U2 live so I'm hoping for an world tour next year. Hopefully they will come back to my hometown Gothenburg. But Copenhagen will do. In fact even Stockholm or Oslo will do.

?NGLARNA!!! :angel:

I'm also a big fan of soccer. My favourite team is IFK G?teborg, also known as ?nglarna (The angels). Their biggest accivement is winning the UEFA-cup (82 and 87) and quarterfinal in Champions league 94. Unfortunately, they have been in a down-period the last years but next year they will be best again.

Heja Bl?vitt

So, there you have me. If you wonder anything, just ask me. I'm a really nice guy :yes:

Bye bye then - Hejd?

Oh, I almost forgot. I have a homepage you can visit if you like. It doesn?t say much but you can see all concerts I have with U2 and other bands. Check it out at: www.jarrelerum.tk

Back
Top Bottom