Greetings earthlings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Luna

Babyface
hallo everyone! well what can i say i'm here and i'm ready to rock...:tongue:
i got into U2 very early in my life, cos that was one thing connecting my sister and her one true love so i kinda grew up listening to these belfast lads...
i didn't like them at first, to be honest...:eyebrow:
but once i started paying attention to the lyrics, i went crazy...:drool:
so now i'm a die hard U2 fan, and i'd like to chat with other people who share my oppinion...:wink:
if anyone replys to this post, i'll share more about myself!!
:sexywink: :wave:

NOOOOO?!?!?!!?!?
i mean, not that i care :wink: but i was sure they were from belfast!! :ohmy:
me stupid....:huh:
well, i listen to the music, don't pay much attention to the bios...:wink:

Hi Luna! Welcome! I'm new here too and I adore U2. I only really started listening to them when Vertigo came out and than I was after everything they've ever done :) I'm a total U2 fanatic now and have to say they are a big influence in my life. It's totally cool that there is a place like this that I can come to and find people who feel the same. :)

wow people, thanks for so many replys!! i do feel very welcome now... so i'll get kikkin' this joint by posting like crazy...:wink:
i acctualy got attracted to U2 when i became christian... i'm amazed by some of their lyrics, like still haven't found what i'm looking for... especialy the version with that harlem church choire, from rattle and hum (or something:huh: not sure what's the exact name)

Yeah I love the Rattle & Hum era. They came out with some very good songs. Desire is a particular fav of mine. :) U2's music just has SOMETHING. I don't know what it is but it just took hold and wont let go! Not that i want it to:wink:

my personal philosophy of life is contaned in just one U2 verse: see the world in green and blue!:wink: i don't know why, those two colours are just so me!! well, the whole song beautiful day is one amazing song...

I woke up humming Beautiful Day this morning. I always seem to have one song or another in my head. I seem to go to U2 for inspiration and healing. They just inspire me to do what I feel. It's amazing!......Some people think I have a problem....:shrug: Oh well! :)

:wink: i always humm this song... well, almost always, sometimes i humm with or without you...:( i broke up with my boyfriend recently so i'm kinda in that mood...:( :( :(
it's blue days, hopefuly greenones will come soon...:laugh: :D

Back
Top Bottom