Greetings!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drivemytrabant

War Child
Hey Everyone-:wave:
I'm new around here-but I can already tell I'm going to love this place! My name is Josh and I'm from Salem, Ohio.(about 1hr outside of cleveland and 20 minutes from the football hall of fame) Thanks for helping to feed my U2 addiction!

Welcome aboard Josh!

Glad to have you!

Try out all of the forums when you get a chance bro.

Late, Khrys:wave:

Thanks guys--I'm very happy to be here. As for sabrina-haven't seen her around lately, but if I do I'll tell her hey for ya:sexywink: I can't wait to check out all the forums--there sure are a ton of them! Which are the best ones?
Bonochick-love michigan-used to visit all the time but I haven't made it up there too much lately.
Fallingstar-I love those tribants! someday I'll own a real one!

Salem?!

Hi Josh!

I'm from Lisbon ... (I'm hoping you know where that is)

That's so cool there's another U2 fan in my area. Yay!

Welcome!

Last edited:
drivemytribant said:

Bonochick-love michigan-used to visit all the time but I haven't made it up there too much lately.

I'm originally from the U.P., but I've lived downstate for a little over 2 years now. Yesterday, Dad and I went to downtown Detroit...we'd never been there before...and I had so much fun. It's beautiful down there!

drivemytribant said:

Fallingstar-I love those tribants! someday I'll own a real one!
Don't you rather mean a Trabant? :eyebrow: You mean the cars, don't you? They were called Trabants, not Tribants. And tell me why do you want such a thing? I've seen enough of them and there isn't ONE positive thing on these smell factories.

cailiosa-hey! I know where lisbon is-I don't go around there very often though.

FallingStar--CRAP:banghead: I just noticed that I spelled it wrong--I'm an awful speller. Why do I want one? I just think that they are cool--yes, I guess I weird:)

Sicy Is Queen

drivemytribant said:
Oh yeah, by the way---Does anyone know if or how I can change the spelling of my user name? Since I'm an idiot an spelled it wrong.:help:

Sicy is an admin...she can fix it for you!

drivemytrabant said:
FallingStar--CRAP:banghead: I just noticed that I spelled it wrong--I'm an awful speller. Why do I want one? I just think that they are cool--yes, I guess I weird:)
:laugh: Okay, you just want to have a Trabant for fun - but I'd give you an advice: You won't have much fun with it. :uhoh: They're too small, they don't look as cool in real as on photos, they are not safe to go by.....that's why Germans all them Plastikbomber - same translation in English.....and those little plastic cares suck! :barf:

But go onif you want to buy so dear. :)

FallingStar--maybe I'll take your advice--I've never actually seen one in person before--But I still think they are cool. I take it you or someone you know has had a bad experience with one?

drivemytrabant said:
FallingStar--maybe I'll take your advice--I've never actually seen one in person before--But I still think they are cool. I take it you or someone you know has had a bad experience with one?
I am from Germany. And was already on earth when the Wall was still up. I have relatives over there and believe me: I'd never go by a Trabant voluntarily again. :no:

Back
Top Bottom