Former Zootopian making a dash for it.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youvedonewhat

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hello, everyone. I'm YDW and I'm very new to this site. I never realised it was so large . LOL I used to be a regular resident of the now hideous zootopia and am very pleased to find such a good site. It's really nice to be welcomed so warmly and discover such an interesting place. I'm an avid fanfictioner and hope to continue with my journey into the warm parallel world of U2. Hopefully, if you'll have me, I'd like to make this my new home and make a few new friends as well as rediscovering the old ones I miss so badly.

Anyways, I'm rambling, so I'll leave it at that.

((((((((Mucho Bonohugs)))))))))

It's quite addictive though!!

My bedroom walls are the same color as the background here...it was purely a coincidence...but I think I subconciously knew what I was doing when I picked out the color. :lmao:

Bonochick said:
It's quite addictive though!!

My bedroom walls are the same color as the background here...it was purely a coincidence...but I think I subconciously knew what I was doing when I picked out the color. :lmao:

In my new house some of the walls were also the same colour as the background here. I quickly repainted it with Havana yellow though :reject:

BTW, that was a quick abbro BC, with your YDW. :up:

BTBTW, welcome on this forum Youvedonewhat. :wave:

C ya!

Marty

YDW! Yay. I found someone I know!
I'd been toying with the idea of joining here then you left the zoo completly though I'd come here too. How do you feel having a stalker?:bow:
Hope to see some more Diaries soon though, once you've settled into your new home.
:)

Hi, everyone. It's so good to find you all in here. I've just been over to zootopia and the more I look at it, the more I hate it!:madspit:

It'll be nice to make some new friends here and meet up with some old ones from THE OTHER SIDE. hee hee. I think I'll just pull up a chair, don the comfy slippers and take in the scene...anyone care to join me?

Hi YDW!

Another refugee from the Zoo here.. (CantervilleGhost)

Still have the ideas for the you-know-what saved..

Thanks YTT, yours is pretty unusual too. I decided to use this phrase because it's something uttered quite frequently when you've got kids....;)

anyways, I'm still getting used to wandering round this site. It's so big, compared with the old zootopia and as for the new zootopia - well, lets not say anything about the new site except that it's crap...

So, I'm really glad to be here.:happy:

youvedonewhat said:

So, I'm really glad to be here.:happy:

*sees that YDW is now on interference* :bow:

*tackles to the ground*

I am SO glad you are here I am like in a diary withdrawal of epic proportions and I was missing all the fan fic girls. I am still working on my larry one.

:wave:

Glad you are here everyone seems cool and the other place is just so :madspit:

Hi Tiaragurl...well, I'm currently doing the next part to the Diaries but my pc's gone tits up this week. (I'm posting this from a relatives' computer). But:tsk: I'm hoping to get it sorted as soon as, so I can get back to that wonderful past time of Bonofantasy. I'm also going to post part one of the Diaries here so if you've forgotten how it began....watch this space...

BTW, if you don't mind me asking what was your user name in the zoo (I feel stoooopid to ask as I know I know you but I can't think who you are..does this make any sense???:crazy: :dance: :dance: ;)

hello ..a newbie here.. English..glad to find somewhere different to the new 'Zootopia' and others here..too.. hope you don't mind us all invading you like this..but we bring no germs!!LOL
..user name was 'bright'n'shiney thing!' over there but where the heck did it all go so wrong??: hi anyone that remembers me..please come and tell me who you are/were!!

Hi, well, I was youvedonewhat over in the zoo as well. And as for where did it all go wrong - they went and ruined it all, replaced a fine site with a cheap, nasty, useless site that I'm suprised u2 are connected with. Considering it's supposed to be their 'official site'..its a joke..:sad:

youvedonewhat said:

BTW, if you don't mind me asking what was your user name in the zoo (I feel stoooopid to ask as I know I know you but I can't think who you are..does this make any sense???:crazy: :dance: :dance: ;)

I was *Miami* which I would have liked to continue to use but TiaraGurl is my Username from other boards in anothe ronline community its totally unrelated to U2 but thats okay. I was actually only on the xoo for about A MONTH BEFORE THE BIG SHUTDOWN ANNOUNCEMENT AND THEN IN THE 3-4 WEEKS BEFORE oCT 30TH WHEN i Clicked on one day and it was gone...

Back
Top Bottom