ciao!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
whats up? i'm mike, i'm down here in miami, been a fan for about 5 years, edge taught me to play guitar lol...just went to my first concert on november 14th...greatest night of my life!!!! i was absoloutly blown away...i usually post here and on IMDB...though since its an open forum we tend to get alot of haters...ugh...anyway i play guitar, i like to try to play most of the electric guitar songs on my acoustic, and i've also learned to translate alot of piano songs on there (OOTS, THTBA, NYD etc...) my fave songs are the Fly, the Wanderer, and Streets, but i don't believe that the boys could EVER have a bad record! Anyway i'm a huge Edge fan over everything else, and i would kill to meet any of them, i think it was listening to the Joshua Tree (my fave album) on a day when I was in a bad mood that completely changed my life...i am becoming very aware in African politics, i am especially interested in the tragic Darfur situation, I don't like to be politically bias although I am a Republican, i believe that it takes two sides to solve a crisis, and nobody will ever get anything done by bickering and fighting. During the summers I am usually in Europe I love to DJ (i've been very interested recently in thinking of any U2 re-mixes I might do without killing the song completely...remix songs like "Discoteque" or "Numb" although I know its already been done) anyway its great to be in a place where theres as obsessed fans as I am hahahaha! and i thought having only 180 U2 songs on my ipod was too much lol...anyway nice to meet you all! hope to hear back soon!

Hi there!!

Greetings to your city -- I've been there this summer... strange but funny place!

Back
Top Bottom