Chass will lurk no longer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DreamOutLoud13

Blue Crack Addict
Oy, I'm frightened. I hate being the new kid.

Okay, my name is Chasity, but everyone calls me Chass, I'm 20 years old, and I'm a U2aholic.

I'm a Bono girl by nature, but have been becoming increasingly obsessed with Adam's hair (do you really wanna know?).

I can get very hyper, and very insane, and begin speaking in the third person. I also get silly and start coming up with really off-the-wall conspiracy theories (like the time I saw a Target commercial, and I stared really hard at the Target logo, and then looked at the Vertigo tour logo, and went "OH MY GOD! U2 is owned by Target!") which I don't actually believe.

I haven't been a U2 fan all that long. I noticed them last year with Vertigo, and sort of kept an eye on them throughout autumn (such as the SNL appearance), but it was last spring (around March I'd guess) that it really just exploded. And it's snowballed from there.
I do remember them from when I was younger though. I remember being 8 years old and being totally amazed by the Numb video. My older brother was sort of into U2 at the time, so I was exposed to them a bit. But after that it really faded out, and I was doing other things and ignoring everything for a while. So I didn't notice them again until last year. Sad, I know.

I tend to be long-winded, if you can't already tell. So I'll shut up now.

By the way, members of the U2 LiveJournal Community may recognize me as sapphires13 there.

Last edited:
Hello Chass and welcome to interference!:wave:

Hi Chass! :wave: You sound like me cos i can ramble on somewhat too! :ohmy: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom