'Allo, 'allo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

passionxwarfare

Babyface
Hey everyone! I'm Jennifer. I'm 16 and I live in Kentucky. I'm quite new to U2 fandom, having completely fallen in love with the band at the end of August after a friend of mine suggested that I listen to The Joshua Tree (which I loved, of course). At the moment there is no other music on the planet that makes me quite as euphoric. I have entirely too many favorite songs.

I've played guitar for almost 5 years and find Edge's sound something to strive for. My favorite song to play is "Trip Through Your Wires" (it's quite easy and fun, and also one of the few songs that I can play and sing), but "Hold Me, Thrill Me..." is at a close second. I haven't seen U2 live yet, but I do hope to sometime in my life.

I just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of groovy people!

hey welcome. :wave:

I'm 15 and live in Atlanta so not too far from you. I know exactly what you mean about not getting the same feeling from any other band. I got into them about a year and a half ago, and there's nothing like the feeling when I was completely new to them and listening to albums like Achtung Baby over and over. :drool:

I admire you for sticking to the guitar, I bought a cheap one last summer, but as it stands now I find the F chord something to strive for. :wink:

see ya around!

'Allo, 'Allo zis is Nighthawk calling are you receiving me? Over.

You probably have NO idea what I'm going on about so I'll shut up but only after I say Hi, welcome and well done on the guitar playing. Most people I know just end up throwing the thing outta the window through frustration! I never even bothered to pick one up in the first place. Musical ability is erm, not my strong point! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom