All hail your new overlord!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I should probably introduce myself properly.

Name's Jason. I'm twenty-three. From Brooklyn. I'm a writer/filmmaker. My second favorite movie is CHINATOWN (today's answer, tomorrow might be DR. STRANGELOVE or GHOSTBUSTERS), and the greatest make-out song of all time is Black Milk by Massive Attack.

Thank you,
Jason

Er... better late than never?

I have procrastination issues.

oh man, a little part of me hoped you were THE Jason Lee from such films as Mallrats and the tv show My Name Is Earl. If you don't mind I might still occasionally pretend you're him :D

so

Welcome Jasonlee, so nice to meet you. I'm a big fan :wink:

Fear not, I am, in fact, THE Jason Lee from such acclaimed films as MALLRATS and CHASING AMY (eat dick, Ben!) and STEALING HARVARD (I don't even remember starring in that one) and DOGMA, and provided the voice of Syndrome/Buddy Pine in THE INCREDIBLES, and the recent masterpieces UNDERDOG and ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS. However, for my own protection, I am operating incognito.

This secret is only between me and you, Cinny.

Honored to stick palm you,
The Real (but Not Real) Jason Lee

Fear not, I am, in fact, THE Jason Lee from such acclaimed films as MALLRATS and CHASING AMY (eat dick, Ben!) and STEALING HARVARD (I don't even remember starring in that one) and DOGMA, and provided the voice of Syndrome/Buddy Pine in THE INCREDIBLES, and the recent masterpieces UNDERDOG and ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS. However, for my own protection, I am operating incognito.

This secret is only between me and you, Cinny.

Honored to stick palm you,
The Real (but Not Real) Jason Lee

:hi5:
stink palm slap.

I'll even let you play video games all the time :wink:

Personally, I keep my toilet paper on top of the tank, as I'm too lazy to place it in properly.

Back
Top Bottom