A new Member says hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

onetreehill9365

Babyface
Just wanted to introduce myself to all of the fellow U2 fans. I have been a U2 fan since 1985 or so. I was introduced to the them when I New Years Day video on Muchmusic (Canada). I fell in love with them instantly. Alot of their music is close to my heart. I have learned to play alot of there songs on Guitar and continually try and find new ones or new ways to play them. I have yet to see them in concert since I live in a small town in Canada and haven't had the opportunity to fly to bigger cities to see them. I have all the albums on vinyl which I am quite proud of. Anyways enough blabbing...just wanted to say hi

The lyrics are so good...and playing it on guitar takes you to another place. Its my al time fav...even though I hate saying that with so many good ones

Welcome to the forum! I've been a fan since 1987 and I cry when I hear them or see them on TV or in concert.

:help:

There are too many to pick a single favorite! I am not very familiar w/ their newer stuff, but I love the old songs like October, I fall down, etc. But my favorutes are on Rattle & Hum.

I know exactly what you guys mean. Picking a fav is hard. THere is just something about one tree hill that hits home with me. I have been searching for the joshua tree background for my computer for a long time if anyone knows where I can get a good background image of the cover please let me know. I run at a high resolution on a 21" monitor so it is hard to find an image that looks good.

onetreehill9365 said:
That is great...location:band camp....ahahhaha. Some pretty funny people on here

If you think that's funny, wait until you hear some of my stories! :evil: :crack: :D

Back
Top Bottom