Will U2 Drop Miracle Drug Since Last Leg Of Vertigo?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2WaTCher

The Fly
Now that "original of the species" has shown it can not chart worth anything in the USA and U2 just got over the grammys do you all think U2 will finally drop "Miracle Drug" as a final single to close out the album world wide?

I kind of doubt it since they have already released 5 songs.

In the CNN interview Bono hoped that, thanks to the Album of the Year grammy, people will discover songs like Miracle drug and a man and a woman, so i doubt MD will be released.

guill said:
In the CNN interview Bono hoped that, thanks to the Album of the Year grammy, people will discover songs like Miracle drug and a man and a woman, so i doubt MD will be released.

Yes, he hinted towards no more singles being released with that interview. That the rest of the tracks were up for discovering on your own. This post-grammy period will either drive them to write and record new material while they're in the "zone" (so to speak). Or it might guarantee another 2 years before a new album now that they have accomplished some goals (making 4 years between albums which is normal by their standards now).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom