What is the networth of each band member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good question,

With record sales, touring, investments, and other business ventures (movies, soundtracks) its hard to say.

I would say $150-$250 million???

Whatever it is, its alot and U2 still performs like an upcoming band. Props to them for not letting the $ get to them.

I read a piece in the British press about a year ago that estimated the band's net worth at between $900 million to $950 million, all held in private trusts. That was before the last segment of the Vertigo tour, so I assume they took in a little more off that.

So if you divide that by five (remember Paul gets an equal share) it comes out to roughly $180 million apiece. That's only the individual band members; there is a vast amount of money that is handled on the corporate side.

I know it was probably wise they went 5 ways in the beginning. Sometimes just cant believe Larry is worth practically the same as Bono. And Paul oh my.

Leebonoman96 said:
I know it was probably wise they went 5 ways in the beginning. Sometimes just cant believe Larry is worth practically the same as Bono. And Paul oh my.

this is why u2 have stayed together over other bands! they realise that each member is just as important as the other and without any one piece it just would'nt be the same!

yeah but take the stones for example. they have lasted. My point is Bono is the singer/songwriter and deserves more. its that simple

Back
Top Bottom