Week 79

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Argentina Be-weekly chart, May 16/31 sales:

53 HOW TO DISMANTLE AN ATOMIC BOMB U2
59 THE BEST OF 1980-1990 U2

Soldatti said:
Argentina Be-weekly chart, May 16/31 sales:

53 HOW TO DISMANTLE AN ATOMIC BOMB U2
59 THE BEST OF 1980-1990 U2

Soldatti i have a question for you.......where i have to go to get all the information thay you have? what is the site? i know thay is a payment site but i don't know it.Thank you very much for the answer

here i can find all the stats of all country for all groups? what i have to do? i have to registrate and then i will have access at a database? i search the soundscan stats for all group in all the country.....

You can only get Argentinean chart info there.
I get UK & US info from many sites, forums, reports...

Soldatti said:
You can only get Argentinean chart info there.
I get UK & US info from many sites, forums, reports...

i know that the members of billboard have all dates from 1950 of all groups in all country, i'm interested to this but i'm not american and only americans can sign on this site.....how i can do?

Hi i know thai is OT but i searched for days and i haven't found nothing.....i 'd want know how many album has sold the TOOL in usa and in the world!!please help me!

rick81 said:
Hi i know thai is OT but i searched for days and i haven't found nothing.....i 'd want know how many album has sold the TOOL in usa and in the world!!please help me!

The latest album 10,000 Days has sold 1,005,213 copies in the USA. Worldwide, 10,000 Days has sold 1,666,000 copies according to estimates at www.mediatraffic.de.

For the sales of other Tool albums in the USA, go to www.riaa.com . For Canadian sales go to www.cria.ca. For sales in Europe go to www.ifpi.org . For sales in the United Kingdom which is included in European totals, go to www.bpi.co.uk/ .

The www.mediatraffic.de does provide estimates of global sales for albums from 2002 up to now, but these are estimates and not exact figures.

thank you very much!!!! but i have a problem, where in the mediatraffic site you see that tool have sold 1660000 copies worldwide? i found the sales of this week only....thank you for your answers!

rick81 said:
thank you very much!!!! but i have a problem, where in the mediatraffic site you see that tool have sold 1660000 copies worldwide? i found the sales of this week only....thank you for your answers!

When you arrive at the site, look under Albums on the left. Go to "previous charts". Look at 2006 starting with week 20. That was Tools 10,000 days first week on the chart. Then go to the next week, and the week after that and so on, adding up each weeks sales, and you'll arrive at the sales total of 1,666,000 copies.

THANK YOU! i saw that in 2005 and 2004 there isn't the number of album sold but only the position peak.....why?

rick81 said:
THANK YOU! i saw that in 2005 and 2004 there isn't the number of album sold but only the position peak.....why?

They just started puting the estimated sales figures up on each chart in January 2006. Before they only posted the chart position although they would keep track of the estimated sales level on the all time chart.

Back
Top Bottom