week 25

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm: hmm, it happened for the first time, there was a correction of the chart:

NLOTH:
1-1-1-1-2-3-3-5-5-6-8-10-16-21-17-18-15-11-20-28-15-18-9-3 - 6

U218Singles:
17- 15

Nice to see that the correction was a step UP and not down. :applaud:

I'm also wildly impressed by this chart run in Poland. Four weeks at #1 to start, twelve weeks in the Top 10 to start, lowest position a still respectable #28, and then an additional three weeks in the Top 10 thanks to the tour! Very impressive. I wish other countries could appreciate this very good album.

Nice to see that the correction was a step UP and not down. :applaud:

I'm also wildly impressed by this chart run in Poland. Four weeks at #1 to start, twelve weeks in the Top 10 to start, lowest position a still respectable #28, and then an additional three weeks in the Top 10 thanks to the tour! Very impressive. I wish other countries could appreciate this very good album.

:up: :yes:

Usa
83 U2 NO LINE ON THE HORIZON 5,410 5,342 1 981,447
:up:

Thank you for the sales numbers. Its nice to see that it had a rise in sales. Goes to show us though that the marker on Billboard that signifies "Biggest Gainer" does not always translate to big sales gains (60 more copies :doh:)

nloth n.21 this week on musiccharts with 42.000 copies sold.
so far have sold 3.695.200 worldwide.

Thank you for the sales numbers. Its nice to see that it had a rise in sales. Goes to show us though that the marker on Billboard that signifies "Biggest Gainer" does not always translate to big sales gains (60 more copies :doh:)

In the new format, "Biggest Gainer" is noted as "one of this week's albums on the BB Hot 200 that had the biggest increases in airplay and sales."

Not sure if an album's airplay used to be taken into account on BB's Album chart, but it is now. In looking at the Mediabase weekly radio summary, it is true that songs from NLOTH have increased in airplay over the last few weeks, with Crazy Tonight leading the way.

As for the sales increase, yeah, I agree, that's probably within the margin of error. Better than a drop, I guess. Hopefully, tour plus airplay = significant sales gains.

Back
Top Bottom