WE GOT OUR OWN FORUM! :-D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
Sent it through. And Ali, I got your e-mail, downloading the surprise track now, thanks! :)

Now time for me to bow out briefly while I eat dinner. My pizza is far too messy to eat at the computer. :drool:
Pizza... :drool:

Let me know what you think of the track... you'll probably hate it :wink:

Alisaura said:

I've been hunting recent Bono pics... :wink:

<snip>
It does look reddish there. But then I dunno if he's gone grey and is dying it anyway... :shrug:

</pleba> :wink:

Knowing Bono, he's dyeing it red for Product Red! :wink:

I'd pay him to dye it blue or something for the next tour. PLEBA would explode.

I honestly don't mind my grey hairs. I think they're kinda cool :wink:

Well, at least you've got a good attitude about it!

coolian2 said:
At least i won't have to fall asleep with the TV on watching the end of the game

Yeah, I think this thing is a foregone conclusion. I'll be impressed if India simply make 200.

Axver said:
Knowing Bono, he's dyeing it red for Product Red! :wink:

I'd pay him to dye it blue or something for the next tour. PLEBA would explode.

Well, at least you've got a good attitude about it!
:lol: They would explode, although for a variety of reasons. :hmm:

Also, getting your hair dyed at a hair dresser's is expensive... and I'm too lazy to make a mess at home doing it myself. I used to get it dyed semi-regularly when we were living in Canberra, but we were getting a really good price from the hairdresser we went to.

I keep flirting with the idea of straightening it...

Alisaura said:

Pizza... :drool:

Let me know what you think of the track... you'll probably hate it :wink:

Pizza was goooood. :drool:

I liked the track. Not so sure it's my style, but the atmosphere is strong and dark and his vocals are very powerful.

Alisaura said:

:lol: They would explode, although for a variety of reasons. :hmm:

Also, getting your hair dyed at a hair dresser's is expensive... and I'm too lazy to make a mess at home doing it myself. I used to get it dyed semi-regularly when we were living in Canberra, but we were getting a really good price from the hairdresser we went to.

I keep flirting with the idea of straightening it...

I think it would be too funny. Though nobody would take Bono's One speeches seriously any more! He could just dye his hair the same colour as his sunnies, I guess. Be co-ordinated.

I've only ever had my hair dyed twice, once at a proper hairdresser and once just some very temporary crap at home. I was interested to see what my hair would look like with some colour in it, so I got black tips done at a hairdresser ... he did a good job, but didn't work so well on me nonetheless. Then one day for a laugh I put that temporary dye stuff in my hair to dye it blue. It was good for a laugh.

Though at high school, we thought it'd be funny if one day, I dyed my hair black, coated myself in that fake tan stuff, hid my real glasses behind a big pair of sunnies, and showed up and seen if anybody recognised me! :lol:

Wish we'd done that now ...

mysterious_jen said:
im baaack

had a run and some dance practice and a shower and now i am resplendant in black pj's

so whos still here???

Seems it's gone quiet, but Ali and I are still around. And maybe your presence will attract a certain tourist. :wink:

mysterious_jen said:
i know :( i think he has masses of year 12 home work to plough through . poor bugger

I spent far too much of year 12 doing pointless shit online.

WHAT'S CHANGED.

Ack... I don't miss year 12.

Hey Jen! :hug:

Bonohair co-ordinated with sunnies... love it :lol:
I know some people who could probably photoshop that, actually.

You should still do that fake tan thing, Ax, and see if people at Uni notice... :wink:

Axver said:
I spent far too much of year 12 doing pointless shit online.

WHAT'S CHANGED.
I didn't get addicted to the internet until I got to Uni, and there was free 24 hour access at the student residence where I lived.

Ooooooh baby. :drool:

Alisaura said:
Ack... I don't miss year 12.

Nor do I, but that's because I just hated high school in the first place. At least I'm not bored all the bloody time at uni. Just most of the time.

Bonohair co-ordinated with sunnies... love it :lol:
I know some people who could probably photoshop that, actually.

Probably!

You should still do that fake tan thing, Ax, and see if people at Uni notice... :wink:

Heh, I'd probably get away with it, as almost nobody really knows me! :lol:

Liam's probably doing something with his girlfriend.

His girlfriend, I should point out, is inflatable.

liamcool said:
Actually, I was just watching Boston Legal.

Trying to get some legal advice to get out of that inflatable doll molestation case?

Alisaura said:
Brain shutting down... might go practise for a bit. :wave:

I know how you feel ... I'll probably turn in early tonight myself, just so that I'm wide awake for the gig tomorrow.

liamcool said:

Nah, helping you out for that sheep you shagged while you were out drinking with Daniel Vettori.

By shagged, I assume you mean ate. Only people from north of the Bombay Hills, like Ian, are desperate enough to mate with their food.

The amount of times you mention sheep, I'm starting to wonder if they're a fetish for you. Something to accompany the potatoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom