WE GOT OUR OWN FORUM! :-D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:

Got mostly As in biology, from memory... until I got to Uni, at least. :lol: It's an option though... I don't think there are any blondes in my family's history, could be tricky.

Having housemates that are more interested in TV than I am means I get to half-watch a lot of stuff I would never choose to see on my own.

:lol: Steal some blonde genes from somebody else? Pinch Adam's, even? Though then all of PLEBA will want some ...

Since I'm the only person here, the TV only goes on when I care to watch something. In fact, half the time I forget to watch what I want to see anyway!

Alisaura said:
Which reminds me, I need to give Ax my work email. No gmail from there. :grumpy:

Lame!

Ah well, just e-mail it to me and I'll keep you in touch. Did you want me to send you anything ahead of time?

coolian2 said:
That's ok though. Some extra sleep will have us in top form tomorrow.

I would certainly hope so.

Did we decide on whether or not I'll extend the set to ridiculous lengths?

Axver said:
:lol: Steal some blonde genes from somebody else? Pinch Adam's, even? Though then all of PLEBA will want some ...
I hate to break this to you, Ax, but Adam's not a natural blond... *there there* :wink:

Mind you, by the time they play Melbourne again, I'll be able to grow a silver-fox-'fro. I'm getting there already!

Don't worry, I'll share the DNA around if I get hold of any... We're a caring sharing bunch over there. :wink:

You could send me the setlist ahead of time... :whistle:

Alisaura said:

I hate to break this to you, Ax, but Adam's not a natural blond... *there there* :wink:

Mind you, by the time they play Melbourne again, I'll be able to grow a silver-fox-'fro. I'm getting there already!

You could send me the setlist ahead of time... :whistle:

... he isn't? Really? I was just going by the early pictures and figured that was his natural colour.

Hey, maybe we should do all the eras of Adam! *ducks before you hit me*

coolian2 said:
We might as well make it huge and just see how long it takes for everyone to realise we're taking the piss

Yeah, when the third encore goes on forever ...

Axver said:
... he isn't? Really? I was just going by the early pictures and figured that was his natural colour.

Hey, maybe we should do all the eras of Adam! *ducks before you hit me*
OMG, that is a BRILLIANT idea. :bow:

:lol:

To be fair, I used to think Bono's hair was naturally black...

But JT/RH and Elevation Adam were au naturale, I believe. And Vertigo, obviously, but he was Silver Foxy by then.

Someone once asked me if my grey streaks were natural. WTF? Why/how would I fake that? :lol:

coolian2 said:

Is the setlist plausible for the first few songs?

I think it is. What's your e-mail again? I'll send it to you if you want. There's a pairing in the main set that's a nod to you ...

Alisaura said:

OMG, that is a BRILLIANT idea. :bow:

:lol:

To be fair, I used to think Bono's hair was naturally black...

But JT/RH and Elevation Adam were au naturale, I believe. And Vertigo, obviously, but he was Silver Foxy by then.

Someone once asked me if my grey streaks were natural. WTF? Why/how would I fake that? :lol:

... wow, I fail. Bono's hair isn't black? Is it dark brown or something? You're going to tell me it's red, aren't you?

A group of Adams throughout the years would be so much fun. Though I feel sorry for somebody doing ZooTV Adam. At least Popmart Adam is dead easy. It doesn't matter what you look like - just put on the hard hat and the face mask and you're set!

Well, if it makes you feel better, I only noticed the grey streaks a little bit! But then again, one of my friends from primary school had dark brown hair and I am to this day convinced it's black and laughed at him when he dyed it black, so what does my perception count for! :lol:

coolian2 said:
Oh shit, how funny was that Gilchrist chase and dive?

THAT WAS HYSTERICAL.

I'm trying to make a pizza and that made me totally drop things and fuck up.

coolian2 said:

I'm going to laugh at that for days

Me too. My mother just phoned me. It's the first thing I related back to her, since she wasn't watching when it happened.

Thank fuck I got her interested in cricket a few years ago.

Alisaura said:
Email sent, Ax... with a little surprise. I almost thought it wasn't going to send for a while there... :uhoh:

Ooh, a surprise! :hyper:

coolian2 said:
Mind you i guess it doesn't need to be plausible early on. Who's going to fall for it anyway?

Rob33.

coolian2 said:
Actually i don't think i want to know the setlist, it should make tomorrow a lot funnier

Alright. Do you at least want to see the start, to see if you think it's realistic? I could send the first five tracks or so.

I'm thinking that the set I actually use will be different to the one everyone sees beforehand, just for the record (well, except Ali and Jen and anybody else who can't make it, I'll send them the proper set). Only small differences, but I want everybody to be surprised.

coolian2 said:
Eh, just send the first five through.

Sent it through. And Ali, I got your e-mail, downloading the surprise track now, thanks! :)

Now time for me to bow out briefly while I eat dinner. My pizza is far too messy to eat at the computer. :drool:

Axver said:
... wow, I fail. Bono's hair isn't black? Is it dark brown or something? You're going to tell me it's red, aren't you?
I've been hunting recent Bono pics... :wink:

BonoHQfeb08.jpg

It does look reddish there. But then I dunno if he's gone grey and is dying it anyway... :shrug:

</pleba> :wink:

Well, if it makes you feel better, I only noticed the grey streaks a little bit! But then again, one of my friends from primary school had dark brown hair and I am to this day convinced it's black and laughed at him when he dyed it black, so what does my perception count for! :lol:
I honestly don't mind my grey hairs. I think they're kinda cool :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom