number 1 in 32 countrys?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So why is the u2.com site only claiming its No. 1 in 21 countries? What's u2's best in this department? I seem to remember Pop going no. 1 in 35+ countries . . .

Anyone have any idea as to which band holds the record for holding the no. 1 spot in the most countries?

mhowells said:
So why is the u2.com site only claiming its No. 1 in 21 countries? What's u2's best in this department? I seem to remember Pop going no. 1 in 35+ countries . . .

Anyone have any idea as to which band holds the record for holding the no. 1 spot in the most countries?
POP was 33 countries, 1 less than the Beatles with 1, that was 34 I guess.

KUEFC09U2 said:
U2.com hasnt updated there chart news

They probably won't update until it falls out of the charts. After all, it's U2.com!

POP went to #1 in all the same countries as this album but also went to #1 in Japan which this album hasnt done yet.

mhowells said:

The Beatles 1 hit #1 in 35 countries and they have the record which was set in late 2000 when 1 was released.

Prior to that, I remember POP holding the record being #1 in 34 countries, but this has been heavily disputed.

Back
Top Bottom