NLOTH is U2's Seventh Number 1 in the US!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know this is kinda off-topic, but after looking at the chart history I was wondering: on what format was Jesus Christ released?

Was it a single from that Folkways album?

Yes.

But I think it's also on iTunes now if you want a copy.

There's one big error on that Billboard history chart. Unless I missed it, the chart fails to list "Hold Me...Kill Me" on the Billboard Hot 100 - where it peaked at #16 (one of U2's bigger hits).

Sweet! Any album with Moment of Surrender on it deserves the #1 spot!

Congratz to U2, hitting #1 with a less 'pop' but more experimental rock sound will serve us fans well methinks! :mac:

IT'S NO.1
11 March 2009

From Australia and Canada to the US and the UK, 'No Line On The Horizon' has shot to the top of the charts all over the world in its first week of release.

The new album has debuted at number 1 in 30 major territories around the world: UK, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippines, Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Holland, Hungary, Iceland, Mexico, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Switzerland.

U
=

.com

In Sweden this band is on number one and U2 on number two :(
D3711-Larz-Kristerz.jpg

This realy says it all about what illegal downloading does, Sweden is biggest in illegal downloading in % per inhabitants. The people who would nuy U2 download it instead, the only people who don't download is the old people and this band on number one is what they buy... :(

Back
Top Bottom