MERGED ----> HTDAAB hits #1! + HTDAAB has gone straight in...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChargedVT

Refugee
HTDAAB hits #1!

In Finland! Though I'm not sure how their charting system works cos the week hasnt even ended yet but go to Charts All Over The World page and click Finland to see the good news.
Also its at #47 in Belgium already due no doubt to leaked sales

And still on a positive note Vertigo stays at #1 for the second week in Italy, Spain and Denmark!

In Greece it got gold on the FIRST day of it's release, selling over 11000 copies!!!

and it keeps selling and selling... :D

Re: HTDAAB hits #1!

ChargedVT said:
In Finland! Though I'm not sure how their charting system works cos the week hasnt even ended yet but go to Charts All Over The World page and click Finland to see the good news.
!

Where is this chart ?

Mike

The chart from biggest CD stores here will be published next Friday, the prediction is no.2.

ATYCLB was no.1 for three weeks here.

Im sure it'll be no1 in the UK 2moro, but not sure if it will be there for more than a week. Nothing really stays at the top of the charts over here for very long these days.
So much crap is churned out, you would not believe!:mad:

U2girl said:
The chart from biggest CD stores here will be published next Friday, the prediction is no.2.

ATYCLB was no.1 for three weeks here.

Kdo bo pa prvi?:sad: :sad: :sad:

Fuck:madspit: :madspit: :madspit: Zmenmo se, pa še gremo vsi po pet cd-ejev nabavit:yes: se sploh ne čudim, se mi zdi, da sploh nič ne poročajo o u2jih:mad:

Ne vem, niso povedali, kdo bo prvi.
Od domačih dvomim, da bi kdo lahko bil bolj uspešen od U2. Od tujih pa ne vem, kdo bi bil boljši v prodaji kot on.

MatejU2 said:

:lmao:

Do you know where is Slovenia?

My geography is very poor if im being honest!
But Im guessing it's closer to me (in the UK) than to the US!:eyebrow:

I know where lots of other countries are tho, so if you tell me which one(s) you're next to...I should be able to figure it out then!:wink:

Ava79 said:
As far as I know, the chart week here in Finland starts and ends on Fridays. At least the new chart comes out on Fridays... correct me if I'm wrong, other Finns!

I think you're right. And it was released here a week ago on Friday, so it does make sense... ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom