Joshua tree and ZOOTV tours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mosquito

The Fly
I have been searching the web and specially this forum for figures of attendance to the shows of this two great tours in music history and i have found some of them but unfortunately some others not . Could anybody post the attendance figures show by show of this tours. I suppose that we can find them in other places but if somebody has the possibility of post them here would be a huge favour. Thank you.

mosquito said:
I have been searching the web and specially this forum for figures of attendance to the shows of this two great tours in music history and i have found some of them but unfortunately some others not . Could anybody post the attendance figures show by show of this tours. I suppose that we can find them in other places but if somebody has the possibility of post them here would be a huge favour. Thank you.

I highly recommend that you purchase the book U2 Live: A Concert Documentary. This book by "Pimm Jal De La Parra" has attendence figures for almost every concert that U2 has every played at from when they were in highschool up to today. It has all the attendence figures for both the Joshua Tree and ZOO TV tours.

The book also has a reviews of most shows and complete setlist for most shows as well. It is simply a goldmine of information for all U2 fans. If you could only buy one book about U2, this is the one!

Its at Amazon.com here:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...6/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/103-9654077-3250216

Back
Top Bottom