360 Tour Ticket Zones

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ukrfan

Babyface
Hi everyone.
Is there any information about how many tickets at each price level were sold at some venues? I mean, the number of RZ tickets, GA tickets, behind-scene tickets and so on.
Just trying to understand how the tour could have an average ticker price of $100 if the tickets were so cheap.
Thank you in advance.

I can't speak for other shows but I can tell you the Australian prices...

Red Zone $349
Seating Gold $299
Seating Silver $199
Seating Bronze $99
Nosebleeds $39
GA $99

I think that's about right

ChargedVT, thank you. But it's easy to find the prices, what I want to get is the number of the tickets at each price. How many people were there in the Red zone, how many people on the pitch and so on.
I think RZ is about 3.000 & GA is probably 15-20 thousand depending on its size.

i think the promotors and band management will be the only people with that info

SUNCORP STADIUM EVENT REPORT
U2 360° TOUR
Wednesday, 8 December 2010
Thursday, 9 December 2010

Concert 1 Concert 2
On Field 13,151 10,522
Stand Tickets 33,790 25,641
Total Tickets Sold 46,941 36,163
Actual Attendance 44,352 39,659

Bigger grounds like Etihad and Paterson's Stadium would have had 20,000+ on the ground at least.

SUNCORP STADIUM EVENT REPORT
U2 360° TOUR
Wednesday, 8 December 2010
Thursday, 9 December 2010

Concert 1 Concert 2
On Field 13,151 10,522
Stand Tickets 33,790 25,641
Total Tickets Sold 46,941 36,163
Actual Attendance 44,352 39,659

Thank you for the reply. But what does it mean - the actual attendance? How could it be bigger than the number of tickets sold? That's strange.

Bigger grounds like Etihad and Paterson's Stadium would have had 20,000+ on the ground at least.

Not everywhere. Like here, in Ukraine, we have a law that regulates the max number of people who can attend a stadium at the same time. But 20k can be easily place on an average soccer olympic field, imho.

Thank you for the reply. But what does it mean - the actual attendance? How could it be bigger than the number of tickets sold? That's strange.

Not everywhere. Like here, in Ukraine, we have a law that regulates the max number of people who can attend a stadium at the same time. But 20k can be easily place on an average soccer olympic field, imho.

The difference in attendance would be due to people not showing up, either from scalpers not selling their tickets or from personal reasons. Also, in the case of Brisbane, the second night was selling slowly so tickets probably would have been given away through competitions, etc, thus the actual attendance was higher than tickets sold through Ticketek.

Hi Ukrfan, a late reply, if you're still checking this thread. I don't have figures, but here's a graphical representation of the proportion of each ticket type at the Rose Bowl show.

RoseBowl360U219-LRowH.jpg

So the highest proportion appears to be the $95 tix, then $250, followed by the cheaper tix, & RZ.

Oh, I forgot GA, which is where I was for this show :doh:

I guess that can be determined by subtracting the venues seating capacity (plus the RZ's) from the published total attendance figure.

Back
Top Bottom