Women's World Cup 2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It does fully close. But the city spent a fortune making it retractable so expect it to be open for the final as well.
I felt bad for the people sitting in the sunny section too. They must have been melting

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Rapinoe-Morgan-Heath
Lloyd-Brian-Holiday
Klingenberg-Sauerbrunn-Johnston-Krieger
Solo

I approve of this lineup. Let's go.

Haven't seen the Germans complaining at all about the non-red on JJ or the penalty on Morgan though.

Not sure if it was a 4-3-3, 4-5-1, 4-1-4-1 or what, but the five-person midfield was awesome. Completely cut off Sasic from her midfield and opened up so many passing options on offense.

Nice game US! The game they played against China, I think, really helped boost their confidence. Now, what team does the US have a better shot at winning.....Brits or Japan?

Sent from my BLU LIFE 8 using U2 Interference mobile app

Alex Morgan is sucking ass, but everyone else looks awesome

fixed

alex-morgan-ass-shake-dance.gif

I wasn't that crazy about Germany. I mean, yes they're one of the best teams in the world. But in this tournament, you saw Norway & France get behind their defense and create chances. France couldn't capitalize even though they outplayed Germany. Norway tied them.

USA looked off at times but their defense shuts people down. And now the offense is clicking.

I think Japan will beat England - I mean, they're astounding at passing. 83% completion I think I read, by far #1 in the Cup, they rarely make mistakes. But even if England won I actually think they'd put up a slightly better fight than Germany, at least on D. Their problem would be scoring on the US. Japan can possibly do it.

As for Morgan she's coming back from injury. She's still creating chances and making plays. Her shots have been off but probably expected from missing so many months. Still need her out there.

Last edited:
Missed the game due to a prior commitment. Replay at 3 am. Ugh.

I'll be at a conference this weekend, so I'm making plans to slip away to TGIFridays to catch the matches. God, I hope TGIF will have the games on. :gah:

I'll say 3-1 Japan. 2-1 most of the game with England trying to get a late goal that leads to Japan sealing it with a 3rd.

So that'll end up being completely wrong probably.

Back
Top Bottom