With every sport canned, there's never been a better time to watch AFL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes!!!! Welcome bloody back everyone!!

Male's footy is back tonight, in six hours time. (The women's footy has been going since Feb.) I'm beyond excited.

The Suns are primed for their most competitive year ever, they're led by some of the most incredible young talent in the league, but question marks for me remain over their ability to put together four quarters of football good enough to win consistently.

It's a terrible tradition, I can't believe it's still going. You haven't beaten them in eight years and the closest margin in that time was nine points in 2016. I think you're going to have a better year, but shithouse opening game.

We're holding our own against the premiers but I need to be up for work in 5 hours [emoji24]

I can't be up late enough to watch footy these days now that I have to go back to the office, but a nasty cold is running through my house and I can't sleep more than like an hour at a time before my sinuses wake me up, so I listened to the second half of Blues/Bombers. BT was sauced as fuck.

Really enjoyed the match though, great footy that got tarnished by some awful umpiring. This season hasn't been the progression I've hoped for, but sometimes it's clear why anyone still believes in the Blues.

Try and catch yourself a replay. This season has been the best in my entire lifetime, and that game was the best of them all.

I’m en route to the Colosseum as we speak. Nervous but also a bit confident.

Well, one positive of falling asleep at 10 and unexpectedly waking up at 2 am is i can actually watch my team get smoked.

I hope you are still rocking that “free” subscription to Time Warner Cables AFL package that I flew all the way from Australia for. ?

Hahaha, I think I might still have it because I forgot to cancel, but even so, apparently AFL has advanced enough in popularity for the finals to appear on FS2 so I was able to watch live and hassle-free... So hassle-free I fell asleep at halftime [emoji24]

You played your grand final the previous week. You're a better side than last night showed. I was there last night, super stoked to be in a grand final, now to try and get a ticket. Watching the other game right now and the Swans are looking unreal.

Well that was fucking unreal. It's actually a little sad the Pies' fairytale is over, they have had an incredible ride. But I'm pretty fucking glad to not be playing them.

Wow awesome Congrats! Saw you were Tier 2 so can be hit and miss. Hopefully it’s a cracking game.

As amazing as our season was it’s always such a long road back to this point and I’m a bit broken but proud at the same time. What a ride.

Some moments in tonight’s game. I hate twilight games, it’s just a shit time. Howe had a game to forget. A few missed goals, some dodgy umpiring here and there (both sides) the almost comeback from 5 goals down, FINALLY cracking Sydney’s defence after 3 quarters and managing to get our style going, Sideys goal to get us within a kick….so many moments and that was just this game. Excuse me while I go cry myself to sleep and wait for the sun to come up tomorrow!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom