Wimbledon 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS KEIFJGVIPOEWRTNIUORGH.

For the first time, it's got good coverage on free-to-air. 8:30pm live? Yes, sir!

Words cannot describe how much I fucking hate Lleyton Hewitt. It's bordering on unhealthy. I feel like punching the wall every single time he does one of those pathetic come-ons.

Soderling is extremely mediocre for a top 5 player. Tomic has a very punchable face and despite his unique game style, it's a fucking bore to watch hence I hate seeing him win. Is it possible for Australia to produce a good player who isn't a collossal arsehole?

Soderling is extremely mediocre for a top 5 player. Tomic has a very punchable face and despite his unique game style, it's a fucking bore to watch hence I hate seeing him win. Is it possible for Australia to produce a good player who isn't a collossal arsehole?

LaverRod.jpg

Shit these tennis players get an obscene amount of money for winning...

Yeah first round exit in the Australian open is about $30,000!

Also glad the Williams sisters are out, really opens up the womens draw, which I think is far more exciting cause you just about know the men's is gonna be Nadal or Federer as always.

Azarenka looks the goods in the women. She's a superstar. This will surely be her maiden Grand Slam. The women's tournament this has been fantastic. Pironkova, Cibulkova and Lisicki have shown potential for years, and now it's been realised. Kvitova is the real deal. The 8th seed has been a force all year.

Never rule out Djoker in the men. He's been outright the best male player in the world in 2011.

Azarenka looks the goods in the women. She's a superstar. This will surely be her maiden Grand Slam.

I very well hope so! Although she's likely to meet Kvitova in the semis but I think she's performing well enough to beat her. Absolutely destroyed Petrova, who was in good form in the tournament.

Amazing how both Williams sisters and Wozniacki fell on the same day. Exciting stuff.

Extremely surprised with the Tsonga win. That came out of nowhere and it's about time Tsonga looked like a genuine title threat again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom