We're FOOTBALL crazy, We're FOOTBALL Mad, the FOOTBALL's...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
anna69.jpg

:down:

yeah, he admitted it was delibrate. I think admitting it made him even more of a coward: the fact he would actually do that delibrately. Wow, no respect

So here's all 32 teams for next years World Cup.

1. South Africa (Hosts)
2. Japan
3. Australia
4. South Korea
5. Holland
6. North Korea
7. Brazil
8. Ghana
9. England
10. Spain
11. Paraguay
12. Ivory Coast
13. Germany
14. Denmark
15. Serbia
16. Italy (Holders)
17. Chile
18. Mexico
19. USA
20. Switzerland
21. Slovakia
22. Argentina
23. Honduras
24. New Zealand
25. Nigeria
26. Cameroon
27. Algeria
28. Greece
29. Slovenia
30. Portugal
31. France
32. Uruguay

Draw for the group stages is made on Friday December 4th. Can't wait :hyper:

trophy.jpg

Absolutely atrocious decision to allow the goal, now, if those spineless cunts at fifa could actually grow some balls, they have an ideal opportunity to show the world all their talk about fair play isn't a load of cobblers, and order france & the Rep. of Ireland to have a one off replay on neutral ground, but I imagine thats as likely to happen as Megan Fox asking me to **** her!!!!!

So which group of death does USA get this time? I'm thinking something like Netherlands, Argentina and Cameroon. Aww yeah.

Titi plays to win, you've gotta hand it to him.

there is a good point here. yes it was a cunt of an act, but thierry wasn't remorseful and i suppose he shouldn't be. he said "that's the ref's job", which is true.

i'm not down with it all, if ireland had won what would that have meant for france? would they have not qualified?

there is a good point here. yes it was a cunt of an act, but thierry wasn't remorseful and i suppose he shouldn't be. he said "that's the ref's job", which is true.

i'm not down with it all, if ireland had won what would that have meant for france? would they have not qualified?
Yes and Domenech would have probably been sacked too.

Sure, what Henry did was utterly idiotic. But no need to burn and burn and burn him, everyone makes mistakes. He deservedly lost respect for what he did, but it is what it is, stuff happens. The Irish this time were unlucky.

Exactly, they were unlucky but that's football, just got to move on from it.

I didn't like that umpiring decision in the dying seconds that gave Collingwood the goal against my Adelaide Crows in the 2009 AFL semi final, but I moved on from that pretty quickly.

There wouldn't be such a global outcry if this happened in the Egypt-Algeria match I don't reckon...

to be fair if that had happened in the egypt-algeria match i think at this point the UN would probably be involved and just about every other peacekeeping body!

to be fair if that had happened in the egypt-algeria match i think at this point the UN would probably be involved and just about every other peacekeeping body!

Fair call that actually :lol:

Maybe if it were the Bahrain vs Saudi Arabia playoff a few months back then...

Exactly, they were unlucky but that's football, just got to move on from it.

I didn't like that umpiring decision in the dying seconds that gave Collingwood the goal against my Adelaide Crows in the 2009 AFL semi final, but I moved on from that pretty quickly.

But that attitude is essentially saying cheating doesn't matter, all that matters is what team has the highest score on the scoreboard at the end of the match. Why bother having any rules in the game?

Now granted, the Irish response to Maradona's handball against England in the 1986 World Cup was generally to laugh uproariously, but that isn't the point.

Because we now know clearly that soccer has no credibility whatever. We can see now that soccer is a profoundly corrupt activity, with no purpose except to make money for people like Thierry Henry and his masters.

It’s a fix, and anyone who doubted it before now would need to have another hard look at the facts. Any sport that is unable to correct blatant cheating, caught on camera for the entire world to see, doesn’t deserve to be called a sport.

It deserves to be called a scam, and that’s exactly what the World Cup is. A fraud.

Thierry Henry, You Cheating Fuck - Bock The Robber

Surely Henry is now the most hated man in soccer, and will be ... for a long while.

I saw this on the morning news and laughed out loud. Can't believe it. Wigan the laughing stock of the EPL for now?

i'm frankly embarrassed that my team aston villa couldn't score one bloody goal past them!

wigan beat chelsea a few weeks ago. football's a funny old game as they say.

Back
Top Bottom