Tiger Woods injured in car crash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think there's a 50% chance he will return just before the Masters or US Open -maybe in 4-6 months. If not by then, he'll probably sit out the whole season.

I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity has caused to so many people, most of all my wife and children. I want to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask forgiveness.

I forgive you, Tiger.

I would be shocked as well. He honestly doesn't usually seem to care that much about the non-majors, evidenced by the fact that he plays so few of them.

Is Woods juiced?

A doctor who treated Tiger Woods was arrested for possession of performance-enhancing drugs. (Click here for more details.)

Los Angles Times Sports Columnist Bill Plaschke says he suspected Woods of doping two years ago. As Plaschke points out, Woods would lose all credibility if evidence surfaces that he used performance-enhancing drugs.

Plaschke wrote that Woods' body looked like Barry Bonds'.

“His neck was oddly wide,” he wrote “His shoulders were absurdly broad. His biceps were busting out of a tight shirt.”

Plaschke stingingly concludes: "Yeah, it's a real shame Tiger Woods' name is being written in the same sentence as Barry Bonds'. Or is it the other way around?"

Victor Conte cited Plaschke on his Twitter page. Conte is the founder of the Bay Area based BALCO labs, which specialized in manufacturing and distributing undetectable steroids.

In an e-mail to this reporter, Conte wrote: "I have no knowledge of whether or not Tiger Woods used PEDs, but I can understand why people are suspicious. I don't know Tiger personally and have never had any connections to him. I've only admired his athletic exploits from afar like everyone else. However, in all fairness to him and the public, I'm hopeful that he will one day be forgiven and allowed an opportunity to heal his relationships at least with those who are most important to him."

According to the Examiner.com Performance Enhancing Drugs Issues Examiner Sean Murphy, Conte wrote, "Wonder why Tiger has had such a strong libido? Could it be the same reason he gained 30 lbs of muscle? Is there possibly a connection?"

The Tiger Woods story grows bigger, and juicier -- latimes.com

If he used anything from that guy, it was something to facilitate the healing of his knee surgery. Which would really have nothing to do with his size.

Comparing Woods to Bonds is a bit absurd. They're similar height, but Bonds is something like 40lbs+ heavier.

Comparing Woods to Bonds is a bit absurd.

ummm...

tigerbig.jpg
tigerwoods_narrowweb__300x451,0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom