Tiger Woods injured in car crash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tiger should learn how to clean his phone's inbox and sent messages folders. Jees. Even I know that.

Personally, I would've pulled the good ol' "Aaaha!! So you have been going through my phone! That's why I set the whole thing up!" Tiger, really went down very easily.

Now here's what I would like to know: did any of Tiger's "transgressions" occur in the bustling German metropolis of Atlanta? If so, Elin really should have known better than to allow him to go there. :tsk:

There are plenty of women out there that see the ring and are even more turned on and chase even harder. Sometimes chasing guys who are particularly vulnerable because of their marital problems.

Oh hell no. I've heard this before and I can say that I have not, nor has any woman I've ever known been "turned on" by the site of a ring. An opportunist might be turned on by the sight of a ring, a big wallet, and a possible big payday, but no normal woman would be turned on by your average married man simply because of his marital status. Married men are generally the ones that chase, play up the unhappiness in their marriage - if there even is any - and lead a woman on. All that being said, ownership and responsibility lies with both the married person and the other person they're involved with.

Vulnerable? lol.

Also, gender reasons for cheating are often different. I know this is a vast generalization, but men cheat just to have sex with someone different, women often cheat to test the waters when they're on their way out of a relationship. There are exceptions to both, though.
I agree, except that - generally - many men cheat purely for sex, while many other men are looking for intimacy that is lacking in their marriage. I think the difference tends to be that men cheat to stay married, while women cheat to find a way out.

Again, generalization, not a rule.

Oh hell no. I've heard this before and I can say that I have not, nor has any woman I've ever known been "turned on" by the site of a ring.

Well dearest Kaffy I would hope that you nor anyone you know wouldn't, but the fact that you've "heard this before" should tell you something. You'll just have to trust me on this (cause I sure as hell ain't rich :lol: ). I also know (not necessarily proud of this) a few guys who swear that they get more play wearing their ring than not wearing it.

Again NOT ALL women. Some, like the one we're talking about. :shrug:

Well dearest Kaffy I would hope that you nor anyone you know wouldn't, but the fact that you've "heard this before" should tell you something. You'll just have to trust me on this (cause I sure as hell ain't rich :lol: ). I also know (not necessarily proud of this) a few guys who swear that they get more play wearing their ring than not wearing it.

Again NOT ALL women. Some, like the one we're talking about. :shrug:
I've heard it before, because it's the easy assumption, not because it's true. People want to blame the other person, because it's scarier to look at their own relationship and admit they've commited to a cheater. Head in the sand approach.

As for your own experience, it's clearly because you are just plain irresistable to da ladiez, rite??

As for your own experience, it's clearly because you are just plain irresistable to da ladiez, rite??

:( Cmon. I'm not saying any of that. I can only say what I've seen personally and what guys I know have noted. Maybe it's a Toronto/sex in the city thing, I dunno.

I do think there's a certain percentage of people of both sexes that probably find someone who is sexually active - which, being married, implies - more attractive than someone who is single and hasn't had sex in ages. I'm not sure of all the psychological reasons behind that, but it's not like I'm making this up, right?

:( Cmon. I'm not saying any of that. I can only say what I've seen personally and what guys I know have noted. Maybe it's a Toronto/sex in the city thing, I dunno.

I do think there's a certain percentage of people of both sexes that probably find someone who is sexually active - which, being married, implies - more attractive than someone who is single and hasn't had sex in ages. I'm not sure of all the reasons behind that, but it's not like I'm making this up, right?
I was playing with you :kiss: Should've added this guy >> :wink:

I'm not saying a certain percentage doesn't exist of both sexes who find those in relationships more attractive, I just don't think that's what is generally the cause of most affairs and I don't think most mistresses/other men are going around looking for the fun challenge of breaking up a marriage. I just think that's a ridiculous assumption.

Ah ok! :whew: :hug:

I agree with your second last sentence there, most aren't. But forget it's a woman or whatever...what else can one possibly think of someone who sees the ring/is told that they are married, but still pursues or at very least proceeds? At best they are being whorish, and at worst are secretly plotting to upset the other person's marriage and take that person. Or have I missed something?

Brings knew meaning to the phrase "hold that tiger". :wink:

Tiger is a doofus. I hope his wife leaves him and really screws him over.

Brings knew meaning to the phrase "hold that tiger". :wink:

don't know that she could really screw him. i mean, yeah, she'd get some money, but he's still going to make a shitload of money over the next 20 years playing golf.

That's really nice mikal. Because she's the only one that cheated.

It's the double standard to end all double standards. Women are whores and men are poor, innocent bastards when it comes to cheating.

Oh hell no. I've heard this before and I can say that I have not, nor has any woman I've ever known been "turned on" by the site of a ring. An opportunist might be turned on by the sight of a ring, a big wallet, and a possible big payday, but no normal woman would be turned on by your average married man simply because of his marital status. Married men are generally the ones that chase, play up the unhappiness in their marriage - if there even is any - and lead a woman on. All that being said, ownership and responsibility lies with both the married person and the other person they're involved with.

Vulnerable? lol.

Didn't you know that Gabe is the be-all end-all to knowledge about women?

don't know that she could really screw him. i mean, yeah, she'd get some money, but he's still going to make a shitload of money over the next 20 years playing golf.

Of course she's gonna get money. She'll be raising Tiger's rugrats, so that's a given. If she leaves him, just imagine the interview or book she'd could put out about Tiger. The Tiger brand has been compromised right now and he has a lot more to lose than her. She's pretty much got him by the fuckin' balls because his adultery has been admitted and she could sue him for that if they divorce. Than she might decide to REALLY screw him over and STAY with him. She can hold that shit over his head for life.

I'd say all that means he pretty much screwed himself. His wife doesn't need to help.

Well, that too, but...

sometimes "revenge" is a dish best served cold.

I agree, Tiger fucked himself and it sure is gonna be interesting to see him squirm out of this mess. Sometimes being a pro athlete/celebrity who makes a shitload of money can have its drawbacks. :wink:

ESPN only suspended Phillips for a week. :huh: Well, at least his wife finally decided to divorce him. :applaud:

Really? What kind of douchebag revels in the misery of others and hopes for the end of a marriage that they have NO IDEA about the inner workings?

Back
Top Bottom