Tiger Woods injured in car crash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doesn't read like humor to me. Comedyfail.

Do you think celebrities' PR reps have a daily cry or three since the advent of Twitter, since so many of the celebs seem to take great joy in spouting off nonsensical shit on an hourly basis?

I'm pretty sure even Jim Carrey has a serious thought every once in a while. Theres no way those were meant to be sarcastic aside from the one about curling

Didn't Jim Carrey divorce his first wife to be with Lauren Holly back in the day? Guess the first Mrs. Carrey was in on it, too!

And re: Jim's emoticons - apparently he's 13 years old and uses 500 emoticons per tweet. I'm not going to take them to mean he's kiddding.

Homeslice just reeeeeally likes his emoticons.

I'm pretty sure even Jim Carrey has a serious thought every once in a while. Theres no way those were meant to be sarcastic aside from the one about curling

:shrug: I saw them as sarcastic initially, but he's gone and run off his mouth some more so I guess I was wrong there :lol:

And I agree cori, twitter is an agent/pr person's worst nightmare! :yikes:

Earl- Son, next time you cheat on your wife, keep it on the downlow like I did. Try to keep it simple and only bang one broad at the same time, not a handful at a time like you're doing. And for Christ's Sake, stay away from those low rent bitches. They'll really get you in trouble. Remember, they've got nothing to lose.

Tiger- But, Dad, I'm a sex addict!

Earl- Good one, son! Glad I never had to use that one. Your Mama didn't give a shit who I was bangin. I wasn't making 100 Million a year from Nike like you.

Tiger- Thanks for the advice, Dad!

This new Tiger Nike ad is a complete load of horseshit! Glad I've been wearing Adidas for 10 years. Fuck Nike!

Yours is a good ad. But you left out doing the babysitter too on the couch next to your kid's crib. I wonder what Earl thinks of that, I'll ask Phil Knight.

Looks like Jim Carrey really needs some attention, or he's gone off the end since he split with Jenny.

Yours is a good ad. But you left out doing the babysitter too on the couch next to your kid's crib. I wonder what Earl thinks of that, I'll ask Phil Knight.

Looks like Jim Carrey really needs some attention, or he's gone off the end since he split with Jenny.

Which begs the question: Could a babysitter be considered a low rent bitch? :wink:

Aww, cut Jimmy some slack. The word from Jenny was that he wasn't takin' his meds and has been super duper depressed. He just wasn't in his right mind. Ya know, like when Marge Schott said Hitler was on to something, but he just screwed up. :doh:

i'm sure nike is just stressed the fuck out about your lack of support for the past 10 years.

just to shit on your parade a little more... before you (or anyone else) goes all fuck phil knight and all, you are aware that Adi Dassler, founder of adidas (get it?), was a member of the Nazi party?

there ya go...

:wink:

i'm sure nike is just stressed the fuck out about your lack of support for the past 10 years.

just to shit on your parade a little more... before you (or anyone else) goes all fuck phil knight and all, you are aware that Adi Dassler, founder of adidas (get it?), was a member of the Nazi party?

there ya go...

:wink:

Parade? Huh? I'm entitled to boycott Nike, dude, so simmer down. Plus, I'm pretty sure the Adidas corporation no longer supports the Nazi party. :huh:

Nevermind being a part of the Nazi Party, that was so, like, last century!

You guys are forgetting: Tiger slept with our women, man! Our women!11!!

horror.jpg

:rolleyes:

TMZ has learned ... Tiger Woods will be a single man by the end of day tomorrow ... and he ain't payin' anywhere close to $750 mil.

Sources connected with the golfer tell TMZ his divorce from Elin Nordegren is a done deal, except for the official filing with the court.

We're told Elin will not get near the reported $750 million in the settlement. As one source put it, "Tiger isn't even worth that much."

The source added, however, "She'll do a lot better than she would have under the prenup."

In May, 2009, Forbes estimated Tiger's worth at $600 million.

tiger walking out of a panama city courthouse a single, free man

panama city

he probably scored 30 seconds later

Shocking that as soon as the ink dries on his divorce, Tiger is back atop the leader board at The Barclays.
Now he can bang his groupies without guilt and get back to golfing like the world #1.

Not sure he's completely back. I'll wait to see how he starts performing in majors. But he is definitely trending in the right direction. He still seems a bit shakey with the putter. Had he been his normal self with the flat stick, he would have blown the field away, as he was #1 in Green in Regulations this week. He had quite a few lip outs, and misreads.

But what is real encouraging is his ability to control the golf ball. He never seemed to be in a bad spot, and he only hit one of those double cross hooks all weekend.

Golf is so much more exciting when he's playing well.

Back
Top Bottom