The Official Cricket '07/'08 thread!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your lot just got smashed by Sri Lanka Ax I wouldn't get too chirpy... :wink:

You say that as if I've been paying any attention at all. It's rugby season - I didn't even watch a full session of the Ashes, let alone keep track of New Zealand's woeful cricketing fortunes.

true. :lol:

^ agreed.

Look, I agree we do give as good as we get, and I mentioned in the post that that was the case, but the bashing aboriginals stuff is not on
oh no, that shit's not on.

as a point of interest, they're doing the all-time XI for england on cricinfo.com now... you can vote as i did, the final team will be up in a day or two. i'll post mine later

Oh boo hoo. Oh noes! It's the end of the world! Aus 4evaar suk'z! they'll never w!n a test again! arrgh! ponting is dah worst captin evaarh! he should retyre as of eemeedeeatly!

Bloody hell. :rolleyes:

We'll still beat them 5-0 next year on home turf.

Well, to make it fair, you can hold me to a ridiculously premature prediction of the series being drawn.

Yes! We're even!

Anyone wish to place anymore bets? :hmm:

Sorry guys but I have just got a sudden urge to listen to 'Wire'.

I think it's funny :applaud:, and then some are coming out and saying we should have played Horridz. Yeah, let's let England score another 100 runs per innings.

Lol @ us. I reckon it's awesome! Though it is sad that we lost to THAT bowling line-up of Swann, Broad and them other hacks, and ONIONS wasn't even playing!

pp_hodge_0809.jpg

CHILL OUT FOLKS

No offence intended

I understand emotions are high at the moment (Kleenex will be seeing their shares rise)

CHILL OUT FOLKS

No offence intended

I understand emotions are high at the moment (Kleenex will be seeing their shares rise)

No kleenex, I was backing England in in the 5th test. Serves the fuckers right for picking shite sides, having a shite captain and having shite selectors.

I have no problems with anyone bagging the aussie team atm, or being genuinely excited about beating them. My problem is with aboriginal bashing comments. Not helpful, nor clever, just plain ignorant, racist and generally pretty dumb.

MadForIt has sunk to his lowest point, how low can he go? Is the real question.

Look what I found ... not only a bookshop with a whole section devoted to football hooliganism, buuut ...

001hec10

I just noticed a book on Shane Warne in the far left of that picture too. All the more hilarious because that bookshop was in HOLLAND.

And coming soon is my book 'Vladelaide: 18 years of the Adelaide Crows', complete with the '97 and '98 grand final victories and the '05 '10-game winning streak' DVD. See your favourite Crows stars in action, Ian Perrie and Kris Massie as well as that guy with the beard who keeps on bumping other players ...

LIMITED EDITION VERSION: 50 COPIES AVAILABLE FROM THE TENDER PRICE OF $39.95 INC. GST.

:rockon:

That's the problem! :sad:

This opinion may sound silly to you guys but I think we need Tait back. :wink:

Or at least Boony.

I didnt even know it was on

more conerned with Champs League draw

LOOKS like AUS will be back in UK in 2010 to get some more crowd abuse v Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom