The Masters 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and you guys gotta tell me where "Figjam" came from, that's the funniest thing I've heard.
Everyone on the tour thinks that Phil is a dick, and that his whole nice guy image is phony bullshit. So they call him Figjam. This nickname's been around since it was mentioned in some article about four years ago.

I was hoping Tiger would come out and tear shit up today. He fuckin bogeys the easy 1st. Still 17 holes to make up six strokes and leap over four golfers. Hmmmm.

I love sports so much, and today is an example of why: The mental aspect. I derive no pleasure from seeing an athlete have a meltdown due to pressure (unless it's an athlete playing in Boston), but I find it fascinating to watch anyway. Not saying that Johnson is done for the day, but, holy shit, what a disastrous start.

I love sports so much, and today is an example of why: The mental aspect. I derive no pleasure from seeing an athlete have a meltdown due to pressure (unless it's an athlete playing in Boston), but I find it fascinating to watch anyway. Not saying that Johnson is done for the day, but, holy shit, what a disastrous start.

It is fascinating. Golf seems to me the sport where the mental aspect is the most important.

Re: Johnson Poor guy, it's not getting any better.

It is fascinating. Golf seems to me the sport where the mental aspect is the most important.

Re: Johnson Poor guy, it's not getting any better.

Will be interesting to see if he stops the bleeding or completely collapses....I hope he does get it together sooner than later....no shame in finishing in the top ten, but he's putting even that in jeopardy right now.

He couldn't even make that birdie putt on 18. What an awful day.

I enjoyed Watson's finish, where he picked up his ball and Johnny Miller says, "Hold on to that one, Tommy," followed by Watson immediately tossing it into the ocean.

He couldn't even make that birdie putt on 18. What an awful day.

I enjoyed Watson's finish, where he picked up his ball and Johnny Miller says, "Hold on to that one, Tommy," followed by Watson immediately tossing it into the ocean.

Too bad he didn't toss Miller into the ocean.

".....I felt the world could go far, if we didn't listen, to what he says...."

I also enjoyed the one Els shot where the woman announcer said, "It's headed straight for the pin," followed immediately by the ball landing straight in the bunker.

They were not on their A game today.

Too bad he didn't toss Miller into the ocean.

".....I felt the world could go far, if we didn't listen, to what he says...."

:lol:

Also the collapse of Figjam, stellar play by Lefty.

Best though was Tiger whining about course setup and then throwing Steve Williams under the bus, pretty impressive stuff by Mr.Woods

Tiger is looking great! :up:
Game is sure rounding into shape! What will be the chances he'll make the cut at the PGA?

ryder cup weekend

USA-flag.jpg

USA! USA! USA!

Back
Top Bottom