The all-things-tennis thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Murray seems to be handling the pressure really well. I still can't see him winning though.

Murray seems to be handling the pressure really well. I still can't see him winning though.

i watched part of the third set yesterday (which he lost) and thought he was starting to lose his nerve and unravel before my eyes - couldn't bear to watch so i switched off the tv!

hope he wins though, it would be nice!

LOL. Serena's crapping up badly. It's actually sad that she beat two better players in straight sets yet loses a set to a glorified pusher. :lol:

I so love Roger Federer. I know it would have been great for Murray to win, but I was cheering for Roger all the way! Wonder how long he can stay on top, since he's soooooo old :sexywink:

If Roger had any class, he'd give the guy one of his trophies.

Andy+Murray+becomes+emotional+after+losing+the+Men%27s+Singles+Final+to+Switzerland%27s+Roger+Federer

Due to the stupid time difference I'll probably not see much of this until the weekend. Hope Sammy can give it another good fight this year.

I watched John Isner Saturday win that tournament in NC, unbelievable. Of course he's from NC so that was part of his motivation. His serve is freaking unbelievable. I assume he'll be playing in the US Open.

That was a disappointing ending to a marvelous career. We can go back to sucking at tennis now.

Back
Top Bottom