The all-things-tennis thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I find it hard to like any Australian player because of the ridiculous hype and bias shown by the commentators.

And someone please take Griggs and throw her out, she is unbearable.

Liking the Duck, pleasing game and strong volleys. Much rather him in the top 50 than Tomic.

Disappointing Hewitt beat Roddick, Obviously Roddick wasn't right after the first set cause he completely fell in a hole after that.

So long as Wozzi and Kim win today, I will likely be going to the tennis on Sunday. :hyper:

Too bad she goes out with a twat with the face of a malnourished goblin.

I never knew you could even listen to tennis on the radio. It sounds absolutely pointless.

I didn't think it was more possible to hate that twat ... can't wait for him to be destroyed by Federer.

Well he acts like less of a douche on court than Lleyton, and when I watch him play tennis I don't see any of this terrible, boring game you speak of :shrug: given I'm no tennis expert, but his game doesn't put me to sleep

I don't mind Hewitt now (he's so much respectful) since Tomic is here, but seriously, you would not be supporting him if he wasn't Australian.

There is absolutely no upside to him, he is a glorified pusher under the banner of 'crafty', thinks of himself as 'smart' and he shows shit sportsmanship. I don't see how anyone bar the patriotic, obnoxious January tennis fan could even like him.

He was the favourite for the match. If he ever wins a slam, with that dreadful game of his, tennis shall be proclaimed dead.

But he hasn't even won an ATP event so I think we're fine for now.

Now we have to suffer through one more round of hype of Hewitt and Tomic.

Raonic will be a superstar of the game but after the first set he was woeful tonight.

Back
Top Bottom