The AFL Thread Proudly Sponsoring Patrick Dangerfield

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's the objection there? It's not as if trading future picks is a new thing this year...

Lids :(

Looks as if he's off to West Sydney... such a dependable player. Didn't play much last season, but that in part, explains why we were so very poor.

Sent from a barge floating through the docks of Dublin

I'm once again embarrassed to be a supporter of this club. A big name player declares his intention to come here at the start of the Trade Period and we still can't get it done.

Might as well rebuild because our midfield is bottom 4 standard as it sits.

If you're just posting like this to get a rise out of us it's not as funny anymore.

And I'd be blaming Carlton for not getting Gibbs as of yet. They do not want to lose him so they're playing hardball

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

No, this time it's pretty legitimate. This is the time we should be trading for midfielders but we were supposedly going to take our first rounder into the draft anyway. (SOS does seem like a genuine wanker, though)

I'm massively pissed off because this club is doing nothing to increase the likelihood of winning a premiership!

Geezus. You better get Gibbs :lol:

I'm SO angry about Caddy. We've had such a good reputation for trade week for years and we've pissed it all away.

You got Aaron Black for pick 92! I didn't think you could trade picks that late. I think the pick/player market value has shifted again.

Cloke got to the Dogs for a pick in the 70s whereas otherwise I would have guessed he'd go in the 40s.

Well, you have to. you can't just give a player to a club for nothing, so you send them a draft pick that you probably wouldn't use anyway,.

What the actual fuck is up with all these trades for next to nothing.

I didn't think you could even trade rookie listed players for those picks.

So typical O'Meara and Deledio get through and Gibbs doesn't. So fucking typical of Adelaide. Fuck we're managed by amateurs.

I can't believe we actually WEAKENED our midfield. This is a fucking travesty for the club.

We couldn't get it done, apparently Bryce Gibbs is genuinely gutted, his manager said the proposed deal was fair, but alas our list manager had no fucking plans and SOS is a wanker with no care for a player who didn't want to be there for family reasons despite being contracted.

Did we get any 'let Bryce go home it's the right thing to do' sentiments in the AFL media? Fuck no, of course we didn't.

Fuck.

SOS got Rhys Palmer for pick 135! Any shit that runs down from GWS is golden, apparently, but Jarryd Lyons somehow isn't good enough for him.

I'm sure the AFL could have let Geelong trade their 2018 first rounder for him if they knew earlier! :wink:

2017 fixture is out. Mostly pretty good.

The AFL still can't schedule Carlton to play us in Adelaide. They haven't been here since 2010. A joke.

Absolutely fed up with the Carlton vs Richmond "traditional" season opener, What a miserable way to open the season - it's actually become monotonous.

Footscray vs. Port Power at Ballarat ? almost tempted to get along. Love Ballarat.

Sent from a barge floating through the docks of Dublin

Don't worry, they will give up on that silliness quicker than they gave up on New Zealand.

Well shit. Wonder how Richmond are going to reply to this.

And knowing social media the bloke's probably getting smashed by trolls right now.

Jobe has given back his medal. Good man, but I'm certain it would have been the AFL saying "we're going to take it off you so why don't you just give it back and look like the good guy"

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom