The 2011 AFL Thread: *insert desired expletives here*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That needs to happen more often. :up:

Good to see a Crows player on the show for once.

My picks for this week:

St Kilda vs Richmond (but it'll be close)
Kangaroos vs Collingwood
Port vs West Coast (actually tempted to pick Eagles here)
Gold Coast vs Carlton
Freo vs Geelong
Dogs vs Lions
Sydney vs Essendon
Hawks vs Melbourne

shit, it's friday already. (don't anyone dare quote that Rebbecca Black shit either).

St Kilda
Collingwood
Port Adelaide
caRRRRRl'n
Geelong
Footscray
Essendon
Hawthorn

St Kilda
Collingwood
West Coast (I can't believe I am picking this team)
Carlton
Fremantle (because I have to)
Footscray
Essendon
Hawthorn

St Kilda vs Richmond
Kangaroos vs Collingwood
Port vs West Coast
Gold Coast vs Carlton
Freo vs Geelong
Dogs vs Lions
Sydney vs Essendon
Hawks vs Melbourne

We never win against Port in Adelaide so I'm expecting a pretty dismal affair. Unfortunately I'm not going to the game, going to the rugby on Sunday though.

edit: GC over Carlton instead. Why not? It's easy to underestimate a new side.

St Kilda vs Richmond
Kangaroos vs Collingwood
Port vs West Coast
Gold Coast vs Carlton
Freo vs Geelong
Dogs
vs Lions
Sydney vs Essendon
Hawks vs Melbourne

Oh my god, Richmond! It may not be a win, but when everybody thought they'd get flogged - well that's just nicely done, really!

Still reckon it's pretty unfair that if a shot goes through but brushes the post, it's not a goal (unlike in rugby, when as long as it falls on the right side, it doesn't matter how many times it hits the upright and crossbars). If AFL had rugby rules in that regard, Richmond would've had a very handy goal right near the end of the third quarter ...

Madness, I tell you. Really not sure what to think about St. Kilda, seems like there's a likelihood that they'll fall to the bottom half of the 8 by the end of the season. Possibly even lower.

If I ever wanted a wrong tip, it was tonight. Fuck. 1 & 1/8 rounds and we've had two draws.

Dennis called the draw with 10 minutes to go in the third. Sick cunt.

Dustin Martin <3

I forgot my tips... So lucky last night was a draw I suppose.. I would have tipped Scum Kilda..

Carringbush
Carlton
Port Power
Freh-Mantle
South Melbourne
Footscray
Household Insurance Hawks

Does ANYBODY support North Melbourne?

Because if they do, I've never met one.

:lol: I am surprisingly excited to see that game, too bad I have to wait an hour to see the delayed telecast. Is the crowd any bigger than 14,000 this time, Bon?

This is big. This could give our players so much confidence. We can beat a boogie team interstate, without our best player. Skills may not be consistent, but underestimate the Eagles at your own peril.

Well done Eagles! And Bonnie, they only won because you didn't go. :wink:

And christ, what a shit-kicking Collingwood gave North Melbourne. Be interesting next week when the Pies play Carlton, so we can see if they really are THAT good, or if it's just because they've been playing weak opposition for the first two weeks.

Oh lul lul lulz Channel 10!

It was a bit weird one day when I heard SATS at Coles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom