The 2011 AFL Thread: *insert desired expletives here*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like this Milicevic bloke was never any good at kicking a Sherrin.

What's the AFL going to gain from speaking to him? Obviously your head's in the sand if you think some AFL players aren't doing drugs, but this bloke has a history.

As for Eddie... I don't see the big deal. It was an off-the-cuff remark, offensive though it may have been to some. Really not much different to Trevor saying people from Moe are inbred or whatever.

The falafel thing is a bit iffy... if he was insinuating that Western Sydney was dangerous because of the middle-eastern population, then yeah, that's obviously stupid. But if he just happened to be pointing out that there are a lot of falafel shops... then it just makes me hungry. And a few prominent Sydney Arab commentators said much the same thing.

I khunt wait for this weekend.

So Ricky Nixon is a seedy scumbag... and this latest revelation doesn't change my opinion of him. I've seen photos of the girl (she is very attractive) and if she was willing to have sex with him, then I don't believe for a second that he didn't do it.

(And she's 17, not 12, so Robyn Riley and Rebecca Wilson will both be wrong when they say she is a victim of a man's world and couldn't have known better.)

Haha, wow, the Suns beat the Swans?

Though my favourite result of the weekend so far is the shitkicking the Bombers gave to Brisbane.

I've seen photos of the girl (she is very attractive)

You must have seen a different girl to me!

i didn't see him play, but apparently his last 10 minutes against us was great. a few strong marks.

i know him (he lives in Werribee, i used to play cricket with him), and watched him play a lot for Werribee in the VFL last year. i still maintain the very cynical view that if he was not Sudanese, i'm not sure he'd be on an AFL list, but hopefully he can prove me wrong and he becomes a star.

"If you're leaving someone's hotel room at 7:15am you're not making her porridge and ironing her uniform."

Courtesy of the always entertaining Spida "cup of Milo" Everitt.

i didn't see him play, but apparently his last 10 minutes against us was great. a few strong marks.

i know him (he lives in Werribee, i used to play cricket with him), and watched him play a lot for Werribee in the VFL last year. i still maintain the very cynical view that if he was not Sudanese, i'm not sure he'd be on an AFL list, but hopefully he can prove me wrong and he becomes a star.

Yeah, I heard he went alright. Fuck, I wish I could say more than "I heard", but I don't have goddamn Foxtel.

Don't worry, at least there could be something in that. It's better than Dwayne Russel saying he can be to the Roos what Liam Jurrah is to the Demons. BECAUSE THEY'RE BLACK RIGHT.

Nah, now that Brissie no longer has Fev hanging over them, I think we'll see them recover by midway through the season. I doubt they'll start well, but surely they'll turn a corner after a few weeks.

Honestly can't see Brisbane doing too well, but I'm still sort of expecting us to be spooners.

Wish I had Foxtel, tonight might be one of the only chances this year we'll win a game.

Rumours been around for a couple months now, but supposedly there's a tape of Riewoldt and a couple of other Saints having sex, possibly involving the St Kilda girl too. Who knows, though.

The Sad Punk said:
Rumours been around for a couple months now, but supposedly there's a tape of Riewoldt and a couple of other Saints having sex, possibly involving the St Kilda girl too. Who knows, though.

As in.. with each other? :scratch: sex videos wouldn't surprise me though.

Honestly I'd rather it all just stay hidden (provided there's nothing illegal going on) and just get on with the footy.

Honestly I'd rather it all just stay hidden (provided there's nothing illegal going on) and just get on with the footy.

Yeah, exactly, who fucking cares. I'm sick of tabloidesque scandals.

Looks promising. Thats probably the intro video we just watched though. AFL games usually lose their awesomness for me after about a week. :laugh:

well Fev has signed with Casey, much to the absolute abhorrence of Melbourne. and fair enough too. this is why i've never been a fan of the VFL being the AFL reserves.

and for those who haven't seen it:

YouTube - Kim Duthie (60 Minutes Australia - 06/03/11)

idiot.

i got in strife in journo class today, because i bought her up. i called her the "st kilda schoolgirl" and the chick next to me just recoiled in horror, "can we please stop calling her that" and also said she's not 18, so she's not at fault. :rolleyes:

round one plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom