The 2011 AFL Thread: *insert desired expletives here*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Croad and Schwass were both pretty darn good players. :up:

The famous Jezza is half Ukrainian/Russian, too.

I'm also fairly sure that Aker is of Latvian descent.

Remember when the story of who was actually Aker's father came out? Man, I wouldn't want that sort of stuff splashed all over the papers if it were me.

And Aker may be a bit of a dick, but at least he's not a thuggish dick like Fev.

Remember when the story of who was actually Aker's father came out? Man, I wouldn't want that sort of stuff splashed all over the papers if it were me.

And Aker may be a bit of a dick, but at least he's not a thuggish dick like Fev.

Pretty much. Aker can at least be credited with having a brain.

I liked his arrogance when he was a player. Could talk the talk, and then walk the walk. Couldn't do so in his last couple of years...and his arrogance outweighed his skill.

God I've seen less shit come out of Bono's mouth.

The twatometer would indeed suggest that Bono has not been quite as twatty as Aker in the last couple of years, especially on the homophobia front. The twatometer does, however, point out that Bono has had a longer, more established career at twattery, and surely this should count for something in the comparative rankings.

Ehh ...

The Bono bashing gets a bit tiring after a few minutes. Not that I think he is a flawless, model citizen human being. After all. HE DOES LIE.

Hawthorn delisted 11 players today. Heh. That's gotta be 1/4 of their team, right?

The twatometer doesn't lie, people. Unlike a certain Irish rockstar-cum-twat!

Especially when some of these players were incredibly unlucky to be sacked in the first place. Pretty drastic move. Will be interesting to see how they go next year, really don't have a clue where they'll place.

I'm not really familiar with the players, but the write-ups I've read make it sound like they've dropped at least a couple of real talents who've just had some injuries interfere with their career.

i've heard conspiracy theories.

if it's one thing the packers have done over the years - with its delayed coverage, obsession with paul vautin, interstate blackout and draconian contracts in the 1990s - it's make benefit glorious sport of rugby league.

needless to say, these conspiracy theories are as likely that september 11 was staged by the us government.

It's really the fact that the fat, rich bastard will be closing down channel ONE that's pissing me off.

Could be the death of FTA sport in the country? Or am I exaggerating?

It's a real shame. Despite my relative disinterest in NFL, baseball etc. ONE does have some pretty darn good stuff on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom