The 2011 AFL Thread: *insert desired expletives here*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember correctly, they probably would've beaten Freo if they hadn't copped bad injuries to crucial players at crucial times. Apart from the drubbing they got at the hands of the Bulldogs, none of Brisbane's losses have been by embarrassing margins. I'd say they're better than Port or North, and despite losing to them, I'd still rate the Lions as better than the Suns too.

Next week is Lions vs North, so we'll see if I'm right about them being better. Was confident the Lions would get their first win of the year next week until North did a number on the Demons yesterday.

And the Gold Coast has ANOTHER bye next week, what? Two byes in the first nine weeks of the competition? Christ on a bike, it's not as if they've been playing many of the best teams in those other seven weeks either. Oh well, at least Geelong will rape them on 28/05.

And Gold Coast have both their byes before we even have our first, a fixturing curiousity. I wonder why. Mind you, we play our first nine matches in Melbourne so we've had it pretty comfortable.

No Jamar must have hurt, but the players have let down Bailey again, losing to mediocre opposition. The pressure's back on.

Interesting article by Garry Lyon, of all people, suggesting that Richmond is the only club who wouldn't trade their two leading midfielders (Martin and Cotchin) for Swan or Pendlebury. I'm inclined to agree.

You're telling me! Especially since I have a cold so I can't go and watch it at a pub.

Also: WE WINNING

Other comments - People (especially me) have underestimated the Dogs, nobody (except me) has overestimated the Saints.

You're telling me! Especially since I have a cold so I can't go and watch it at a pub.

Also: WE WINNING

Other comments - People (especially me) have underestimated the Dogs, nobody (except me) has overestimated the Saints.

I'm unsure of what to think about Fremantle now. Kudos to WCE though, they really don't waste chances. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom