The 2011 AFL Thread: *insert desired expletives here*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should see Cobbler Danny's posts, he really drowned his sorrows with alcohol tonight!

Survived the gig in Collingwood. Yes, it was indeed full of suss and drunk Pies fans.

At least Sleepmakeswaves (Sydney band) and Eleventh He Reaches London (Perth band) both dominated.

Besides dodgy dodgy fans (the dodgiest ones actually seemed sober!), there was so much broken glass.

And we didn't even go down Smith St!

Funny thing was, the guy beside me at the gig was a Carlton fan. Can't believe he was willing to even set foot in Collingwood on a night like that!

You should see Cobbler Danny's posts, he really drowned his sorrows with alcohol tonight!

So did I... I had an excuse though, it was my cousin's 21st and they've got a heaps nice new place. And how about this weather!

God, what a shocking game. Awful any day, but for a GF it was just pissweak. Guess the SANFL GF made up for it a bit, even if the Redlegs lost. Shame that the NRL was a fizzer too.

Well, thank heavens that Final Series is over... was unbearable for me. But at least Carringbush won a flag and not St Kilda... mind you, took them 8 quarters to do so. The Collywobbles are still there, and this flag came against a side who is also notorious for Grand Final choking. I don't know why clubs do this to themselves. Just try and finish 9th and be happy with it. Do it the Richmond way.

Heath Shaw mauling Riewoldt's open goal in the goalsquare is the play of the season.

So, um, trade week is coming up! :hyper:

:heart: trade week and it's actually been improving over the past two years or so, after a few years where clubs were very inactive. One of the best weeks of the AFL year.

Trade week starts tomorrow, believe it or not. So we don't wait long!

And re: SANFL, it gets pretty tiring seeing Centrals win all the time, I don't even bother.

11 hours? But I want it now. :scream:

I really wonder if they start the talks as soon as the clock hits Tuesday! :lol:

The fact that a Collingwood player has been accused of sexual assault?

Expected? No. But in the end I'm not really surprised. What a way to celebrate, it's going to sour the win for sure.

Apparently Bomber Thompson has resigned (going, not staying) with Geelong. I thought we knew this last week?

:lol: well it is a game involved with Miline.
hahahahahaha
Bingo. However, I love how everyone will jump on the bandwagon even though at this stage its only alleged.

Nice way to take the shine off the win, especially if it is total BS. Not than anyone here will care.

you know what? it is a shame. i haven't had to run into any idiot Pies supporters so it hasn't been too unbearable for me. they did deserve it.

this stories always piss me off though. the Pies boys would have been under the weather and getting their creep on at Eve, every girl in the club would have thrown themselves at them.

i heard St George broke a drought too ian?

shame about the game... also a shame Roy&HG are not on jjj i used to love listening to their commentary.

soooo it was technically Illawarra that broke their drought?
well, it was the first premiership for st. george illawarra.

it was the first for anything relating to illawarra, and the first since '79 for st george.

90% of the players are probably from the illawarra region :shh:

really the only person i'm happy for out of the whole sorry affair is wayne bennett, who is a class act in every way.

oh, and this:

warriors.jpg

Good ol' EvE nightclub, of course. Even I almost got raped there once..

Ken Hinkley to succeed Thompson perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom